• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: New England Patriots @ Tampa Bay Bucs 825/CBS

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts? How about a QB going 19 for 34, 2 TDs to 1 INT is that considered winning a SB?

30-49
2 TD
0 INT

Eli was not the reason they lost to the Buccs

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and that first roughing the passer call on the back to back roughing the passer calls to end the first half was a joke.
i missed it. came back and saw the moved up 30 yards, i was like wtf?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and that first roughing the passer call on the back to back roughing the passer calls to end the first half was a joke.

Total joke, Im being serious that I think they missed no less than 3 roughings on Brady last night, was it Avery that blatantly went after his knees once or twice?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing you just typed makes any sense

The Buccs beat the Giants cause the Giants suck, no one argued otherwise

You talk about the Pats injuries, while not mentioning the Buccs were missing their best 2 Linebackers and 2 starting safeties

Gronk is the biggest bitch in football, no need to elaborate on that one

Youre a pathetic homer, at least try to be original, this place is already full of them

I said it was still a good win despite the injuries (along with other things). YOU jumped all over that statement. Why? Because you're an astute football fan offering perspective? Ah... No. You jumped all over that statement because you're a pats hater/Giants homer. A fact that I drew out of you (quite easily actually) by merely mentioning the Giants a few times. You couldn't control yourself! Eli face should be on the Statute of Liberty! Bwhahaha. I nearly fell over when you mentioned It (twice).

No... You've been exposed as a troll coming onto the game thread. It's been fun but I'll admit it's been easy as well.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it was still a good win despite the injuries (along with other things). YOU jumped all over that statement. Why? Because you're an astute football fan offering perspective? Ah... No. You jumped all over that statement because you're a pats hater/Giants homer. I'm fact I drew that out of you (quite easily actually) by merely mentioning the Giants a few times. You couldn't control yourself! Eli face should be on the Statute of Liberty! Bwhahaha. I nearly fell over when you mentioned (twice).

No... You've been exposed as a troll coming onto the game thread. It's been fun but I'll admit it's been easy as well.

Youre a bigger bitch than Gronk

As soon as you can tell me how the Giants got brought up in a Patriots game thread, Ill tell you that you arent a triggered little bitch that still doesnt cry in his pillow over Eli manning owning your town

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it was still a good win despite the injuries (along with other things). YOU jumped all over that statement. Why? Because you're an astute football fan offering perspective? Ah... No. You jumped all over that statement because you're a pats hater/Giants homer. A fact that I drew out of you (quite easily actually) by merely mentioning the Giants a few times. You couldn't control yourself! Eli face should be on the Statute of Liberty! Bwhahaha. I nearly fell over when you mentioned It (twice).

leave my man ALONE!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting....

Didnt see that......Ill say it again, Gronk is the best TE ive ever seen when he plays.....It doesnt mean he isnt the most fragile brittle little bitch in the NFL..

Ask my man Rock, and he will tell you Gronk lost them a Super Bowl in 2011 by playing at about 40%

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing you just typed makes any sense

The Buccs beat the Giants cause the Giants suck, no one argued otherwise

You talk about the Pats injuries, while not mentioning the Buccs were missing their best 2 Linebackers and 2 starting safeties

Gronk is the biggest bitch in football, no need to elaborate on that one

Youre a pathetic homer, at least try to be original, this place is already full of them
Stop with the bs excuses.
No Edelman, no brittle Gronk, no Burkhead, no Branch, no Rowe, #1 draft pick out...
Just stop with the excuses, injuries are part of the game.

If Folk makes those kicks NE plays an entirely different game.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats a fail?

Youre not being funny, so you may as well elaborate

I call Gronk a brittle bitch

You respond by telling us he played 2 full seasons in an 8 year NFL career

And im the moron

So you're new to football, got it.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop with the bs excuses.
No Edelman, no brittle Gronk, no Burkhead, no Branch, no Rowe, #1 draft pick out...
Just stop with the excuses, injuries are part of the game.

If Folk makes those kicks NE plays an entirely different game.

youre repeating what I said

#1 I predicted in this very thread the Pats would kill this team and be perfectly fine this season

#2 I never used injuries as an excuse, I think the Buccs suck

#3 I agree if Folk makes those kicks, NE still wins, cause like you said, NE plays it completely different

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm back. So you're new to football.

me: "gronk is an unreliable brittle bitch"

you: "What do you mean, he has played 2 full seasons in his 8 year NFL career"

Yes, Im the one thats new to football

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me: "gronk is an unreliable brittle bitch"

you: "What do you mean, he has played 2 full seasons in his 8 year NFL career"

Yes, Im the one thats new to football

Where did I say that? I looked back through my posts, and I made no such post.

You are a cherry picker, likely because you are new to football and don't really understand the game very much.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200.gif

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2017-10-6_12-21-40.png

One of the greatest TE's in NFL history.

But according to @DirtDirtDirt he isn't because he's a "brittle bitch".

Any guesses as to who this is?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt see that......Ill say it again, Gronk is the best TE ive ever seen when he plays.....It doesnt mean he isnt the most fragile brittle little bitch in the NFL..

Ask my man Rock, and he will tell you Gronk lost them a Super Bowl in 2011 by playing at about 40%

I'll say this again... Gronk broke his arm making a block on a extra point. played with a cast before it fully healed. Re-broke it laying out to try and make a catch. You call that "being a pussy"?

In another season he takes a vicious hit to the knee while running full speed up the seam. The hit tears his ACL and MCL. Are you really suggesting that his ligaments are "brittle"?

Now let's get to last night and you calling him out about a bruised thigh. What was it you said? Oh yeah... You're daughter plays soccer with a bruised thigh. Here's the truth corky. It was a short week. He hurt himself in practice. The pats have already lost their leading WR for the year. Other WRs have been banged up already this year. (They played the Saints game with only 3 active WRs). BB knows it's a long season and he knows if Gronk goes out now with a serious injury they make an already uphill battle even harder. So what do they do? The COACH holds him out of the game to avoid a more serious injury and jeopardizing the season. YOU come on here trolling about how he's brittle. How he's a pussy. You come on here with some nonsense about your 9 year old daughter. All the while making crystal clear that you 1) don't know shit about football 2) are a pats hater and 3) a Giants homer.