• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: New England Patriots @ Tampa Bay Bucs 825/CBS

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok. I understand. This explains a lot.

Winston sucks. What's this say about the G-spot D? What a shame all that $ and focus on that D for not. Well that and $22M for Mr. Overated QB

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dirt - how long does it take you to miss 32 days of work?

ive been at my place 20 years and have called in sick maybe 3 times
Someone has to greet the shoppers at Wally World. Good job Franny:thumb:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats backed into yet another win

brady proved he is not an athlete, just a QB

Brady is not only the GOAT of football but may be the GOAT period!

When Jordan was Brady's age he was nothing more than a back to the basket 16-18 foot turn around jump shooter for the wizards

When Ali was Brady's age he was getting knocked ring post to ring post by every heavyweight fighter out there.

When Jeter was Brady's age he was a .200 hitting no power hop step can barely get the ball to first SS

Brady is STILL operating at a very elite level in a very physical sport. That is directly attributable to his athleticism.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winston sucks. What's this say about the G-spot D? What a shame all that $ and focus on that D for not. Well that and $22M for Mr. Overated QB

Anyone with any sense knew Winston and that Bucks O was not gonna hang with Brady and his.....
Bad D or no....They are gonna lose some more games but it won't be against teams like the Bucks or Jets....
Maybe Atlanta, Buffalo, Pitts and Denver is my opinion, and I know you value it very highly as you should....
Why , because I'm right !!!! And you know how I know I'm right, because I'm always right !!!!:D

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone with any sense knew Winston and that Bucks O was not gonna hang with Brady and his.....
Bad D or no....They are gonna lose some more games but it won't be against teams like the Bucks or Jets....
Maybe Atlanta, Buffalo, Pitts and Denver is my opinion, and I know you value it very highly as you should....
Why , because I'm right !!!! And you know how I know I'm right, because I'm always right !!!!:D

brown-kick.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right:rolleyes2: