• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: New England Patriots @ Tampa Bay Bucs 825/CBS

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am getting a sense that a new "Patriots Suck" thread is in order

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he hit every one, they werent winning, because of Winstons play

The Pats play the game a lot different if he hits those FG's

2 of the FG's missed were 56 and 49 yards

Its not as if Winston was putting him in ideal situations

As a matter of fact, Winston had nothing to do with either of thsoe attempts...One came on 2 penalties before the half, the other came on a midfield turnover

Yes I'm sure the Patriots would have responded differently

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a troll. Pathetic Giants fan. He's so stupid he comes onto this thread saying the Bucs suck but the Giants can't even beat them!

Haha

Then he says the QB for the Giants is playing "ok" but they are 0-4 yet PATS fans have the homer goggles on?

Face it... It was a good win by the pats, on the road, on a short week, banged up and D having been shredded of late. Every analyst is talking about how the D stepped up.

You wanna focus on Gronk. MAYBE you have a point IF they lose... They didn't. The dude broke his arm making a block but came back the same season to play only to break it again laying out to try and catch a pass. To you... That makes him a bitch! You're a pathetic troll. I'm gonna enjoy watching the hate eat away at you all season all the while your Giants and beloved Eli are circling the bowl.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played fine against the Buccs, and the defense decided to let the Buccs go right down field with seconds left for the win

We could deal in facts, or live in your imaginary world
Facts? How about a QB going 19 for 34, 2 TDs to 1 INT is that considered winning a SB?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played fine against the Buccs, and the defense decided to let the Buccs go right down field with seconds left for the win

We could deal in facts, or live in your imaginary world
Played fine, meh? Fact is he lost. You know the stat that only counts when you refer to Gomer winning 2 SBs. Otherwise wins for a QB is a stupid stat. Right?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IAATP.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a troll. Pathetic Giants fan. He's so stupid he comes onto this thread saying the Bucs suck but the Giants can't even beat them!

Haha

Then he says the QB for the Giants is playing "ok" but they are 0-4 yet PATS fans have the homer goggles on?

Face it... It was a good win by the pats, on the road, on a short week, banged up and D having been shredded of late. Every analyst is talking about how the D stepped up.

You wanna focus on Gronk. MAYBE you have a point IF they lose... They didn't. The dude broke his arm making a block but came back the same season to play only to break it again laying out to try and catch a pass. To you... That makes him a bitch! You're a pathetic troll. I'm gonna enjoy watching the hate eat away at you all season all the while your Giants and beloved Eli are circling the bowl.

Nothing you just typed makes any sense

The Buccs beat the Giants cause the Giants suck, no one argued otherwise

You talk about the Pats injuries, while not mentioning the Buccs were missing their best 2 Linebackers and 2 starting safeties

Gronk is the biggest bitch in football, no need to elaborate on that one

Youre a pathetic homer, at least try to be original, this place is already full of them

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Played fine, meh? Fact is he lost. You know the stat that only counts when you refer to Gomer winning 2 SBs. Otherwise wins for a QB is a stupid stat. Right?

What? What do you have against coherence?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, I thought the Refs tried to keep the Buccs in that game

Seemed every big play was called back for the Pats

As I mentioned on Zigs, that play gave me a flashback to a certain early play in a certain Superbowl that we will not discuss further.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I mentioned on Zigs, that play gave me a flashback to a certain early play in a certain Superbowl that we will not discuss further.

I missed that particular play last night, apparently it was pretty bad

Are you referencing when Justin Tuck got within 15 yards of Tom and he grounded it from the end zone?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed that particular play last night, apparently it was pretty bad

Are you referencing when Justin Tuck got within 15 yards of Tom and he grounded it from the end zone?

no comment. I will say I bet there was a receiver closer to Brady's pass in that game than the Winston pass last night.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and that first roughing the passer call on the back to back roughing the passer calls to end the first half was a joke.