• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New England Patriots Ongoing Thread

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the facts boys! Rodgers and Peyton > Brady...

What I find hard to believe is ESPN ranking Brady > Flacco .Flacco clearly outplays Brady everyone the teams play and has for some time.

Fact? It's an opinion. One I can respect, but definitely disagree with. Putting flacco over Brady I couldn't respect.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the facts boys! Rodgers and Peyton > Brady...

What I find hard to believe is ESPN ranking Brady > Flacco .Flacco clearly outplays Brady everyone the teams play and has for some time.

loool @ flacco. tgann still high from his fairytale miracle dream season last year. only reason the ravens won was cuz the pats were injured. thats the facts boys! look forward to watching that defense fall completely off the map this year. :yahoo:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Briz...

Excuse card #1 officially pulled

-we were injured...

Nobody and I mean nobody was MORE injured then the Ravens....

BRiz u silly girl I told ya on the ESPN boards Brady was great. WAS...

Was...

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Briz...

Excuse card #1 officially pulled

-we were injured...

Nobody and I mean nobody was MORE injured then the Ravens....

BRiz u silly girl I told ya on the ESPN boards Brady was great. WAS...

Was...

give me a break no Gronk, no Talib, no Chandler Jones all you guys had out was Webb. Gronk is the best te in the game and 100 times more important than anyone you had injured, talib was our #1 corner and Jones was our whole passrush. yadda yadda tgann still thinks they would have beaten a healthy pats team. loool.

brady is playing till he is 50 tgann he will be great for many MANY more years. We are in the sb every 2 years you are in the SB once a decade. so by my calculations you need to wait till 2022 for the next ravens miracle. :clap:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOl!!! 28-13 and if the Ravens were healthy it would have been 45-0!

I remember you saying NO WAY the Ravens come into Foxboro and beat us!!!

Cant wait the Ravens are going to Clown stomp NE in M&T this year.

:whistle:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who did the ravens lose that was more valuable than any of the three he listed?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter though. Injuries are never an excuse. We lost, plain and simple. We won't this year. This will be the best patriots team we have seen in several years.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrell Suggs AChilles and tricep tear ,Ray Lewis tricep tear,Ladarius Webb ACL tear,Jameel MCclain spinal cord injury.

Secondly, How can you say NE will be that strong? with Hernandez,Lloyd,Welker,Woodhead all gone and Gronk injured. Add that Amendola is nowhere near the wr Welker was in tuffness or ability u will lucky if he plays 10 games.

The Ravens have reloaded on defense and on offense they are no worse off. Losing Boldin's under 1000 yds and 4 tds is easily replaced by an increase by Pitta Smith and JJones.

Ravens win big against NE and with an new upgraded pass rush be ready is what im saying.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrell Suggs AChilles and tricep tear ,Ray Lewis tricep tear,Ladarius Webb ACL tear,Jameel MCclain spinal cord injury.

Secondly, How can you say NE will be that strong? with Hernandez,Lloyd,Welker,Woodhead all gone and Gronk injured. Add that Amendola is nowhere near the wr Welker was in tuffness or ability u will lucky if he plays 10 games.

The Ravens have reloaded on defense and on offense they are no worse off. Losing Boldin's under 1000 yds and 4 tds is easily replaced by an increase by Pitta Smith and JJones.

Ravens win big against NE and with an new upgraded pass rush be ready is what im saying.

uh tgann suggs and lewis played!! they cheated to get healthy too sniffing deer antler butt spray. lool. pats were killed with injuries you are wrong. :lol:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry fellow Pats fans but we got stomped and didn't score in the second half last year. Now let's take our bitch slap on the jaw and move on. Flacco>Brady remains a major LOL but we need to turn it around this year and toughen up.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ONLY honest man on this board...

@Briz...I know Suggs and Lewis played but Suggs had an Achilles tear and Lewis had a triceps tear....Imagine if Gronk had the Ballz to play with his high ankle sprain that would have been about as effective as Suggs and Lewis were in that game. They were injured but they played and played like Ravens!

28-13! KABOOM!

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray Lewis was a shell of himself. His tricep injury had no impact on the fact that he couldn't get to the hole in time. His sole contribution was his leadership. Whoever they replace him with will be an upgrade if you judge strictly on talent and ignore his massive leadership ability, which was unimpeded by the injury.

As for the rest, just wait and see. You won't get the chance to bring these words back to haunt me, but feel free to remember them for when I'm shown to be right. Every year people at like it's the end of the world for the patriots, and every year, they win 12 games. Well now this team is nearly completely restocked and ready to come back for more.

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Ray Lewis was a shell of himself. His tricep injury had no impact on the fact that he couldn't get to the hole in time. His sole contribution was his leadership. Whoever they replace him with will be an upgrade if you judge strictly on talent and ignore his massive leadership ability, which was unimpeded by the injury.

As for the rest, just wait and see. You won't get the chance to bring these words back to haunt me, but feel free to remember them for when I'm shown to be right. Every year people at like it's the end of the world for the patriots, and every year, they win 12 games. Well now this team is nearly completely restocked and ready to come back for more.

Win 12 games all you want, its after that 16 game season the real season starts, and if memory serves me correctly, you all havent lit the world on fire since 2004.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean we haven't won a Super Bowl since then. They have still, with a joke of a defense, been an extremely tough out every time and made two Super Bowls. Most teams would kill to have the "not setting the world on fire" the Patriots have had since 2004.

But I digress. The defense is almost entirely restocked. We need a longer term option at safety but the pieces are there to be the best defense we have had in a long time. With a complete team that can make stops, a solid running game, and one of the best ever at the helm, comes a team to be reckoned with. We've been missing two of the three for a while, have built back the running game, and the defense is there. He asked why I think this is the best team in a long time, and this is why. It's complete. You can't gear up to stop the pass, you won't be able to just walk at a leisurely pace down the field at the end of games to put up the winning touchdown. You will have to earn every yard and every stop. That hasn't been the case.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean we haven't won a Super Bowl since then. They have still, with a joke of a defense, been an extremely tough out every time and made two Super Bowls. Most teams would kill to have the "not setting the world on fire" the Patriots have had since 2004.

But I digress. The defense is almost entirely restocked. We need a longer term option at safety but the pieces are there to be the best defense we have had in a long time. With a complete team that can make stops, a solid running game, and one of the best ever at the helm, comes a team to be reckoned with. We've been missing two of the three for a while, have built back the running game, and the defense is there. He asked why I think this is the best team in a long time, and this is why. It's complete. You can't gear up to stop the pass, you won't be able to just walk at a leisurely pace down the field at the end of games to put up the winning touchdown. You will have to earn every yard and every stop. That hasn't been the case.

:agree: other then winning the superbowl what more could you ask for from a team.. consistantly since 2001 they have been winners.. maybe not the bowl.. but they at least have gotten there more then any other team in that time frame..

PATSOX08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win 12 games all you want, its after that 16 game season the real season starts, and if memory serves me correctly, you all havent lit the world on fire since 2004.

So now Ravens fans are lecturing Pats fans on how important it is to win after the 16 game season. Amazing how much smarter a fan base gets after a SB victory. :lame:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a longtime ago.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just a few numbers for you...

since 1990 (22 years) when the Pats went 1- 15 they have had 16 winning seasons (9-7 or better) including 12 in a row. (2000 they were 5 -11) been to the playoffs 14 times , made it to the conference title game and lost twice, went to the super bowl 6 times and won three of them. won thier division 12 times including 10 out of the last 12. This also includes a perfect regular season in 2007

Preacher.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pwned!