• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: New England Cheatriots vs Miami Dolphins Game Thread

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Miami wins out and NE loses out, can the Dolphins still win the division? We would both be 10-6, we split the head to heads, we would have the same division record... who would the tie breaker go to?

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that scenario Dolphins win division. Miami division record would be 4-2, New England 3-3.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let the players decide the game unless obvious fouls.....is that too much to ask?

You mean like the defensive pass interference on the second to last play of the game?

...and btw, "days of BS from me" was simply pointing out racists=cheaters=racists=cheaters.

Haha so you guys don't get every call your way and you whine...typical. Try being a Fin fan when the game was in New England! Screwed for 13 points....at least this one was marginal in comparison. Refs should never call that in a game...especially at that point. ravens got away with worse last night brutal officiating.

As per the racist BS you're talking about two guys not the whole team and it's fans. Hate to say it but I'm sure there's a racist on every team including yours....its sad.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what happens if the Fins win out they're in. The ravens Bengals will decide their division the other is out.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The arrogant ones are usually the bandwagoners - The ones who just started following the team in the franchises better days.. That is not to say that some true fans are not arrogant, because I know many of which you can actually find on the Heat board on this site that im often on as well… But for the most part it is the bandwagoners who are the most arrogant. Which is sad and disturbing considering in all of our sports, a good portion of the fan base is made up of those bandwagoners.

And, RESPECTFULLY I say, I hope NE does lose both those games. Any chance the coaching staff is content with the fact that they will make the playoffs and sits out their remaining guys the final 2 games or at least only plays them a series or two before pulling them?

Yeah this is true most arrogant people are bandwagoners which sucks and ruin it for everyone else!

LMAO, I HATE YOU.. LOSE the next 2. you suck, LOL

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As per the racist BS you're talking about two guys not the whole team and it's fans. Hate to say it but I'm sure there's a racist on every team including yours....its sad.

Fin, stop. Just stop grasping at shit for a second and actually read what I type. I am not really indicting your whole team as racists. Did you read where I said that? You're correct to say it's between two guys. But you know what, you're continuing to indict my entire team over where a single cameraman was standing...six years ago.

..and by saying the refs "should never call that" do you mean that they should never call pass interference? Like, even if it IS pass interference? Care to discuss the play I refer to? It's real easy to call me a whiner and yada yada about the past but just last Sunday, a Miami player interfered with a Patriots touchdown attempt. It doesn't matter that weeks ago you feel other calls were worse. You've never seen me deny that claim. I think all teams should expect the refs to call the game correctly or they're simply going to point out that a call was bad. Shit happens and sometimes they don't get called...I said that too didn't I? That doesn't change the facts though. The chip on your shoulder for the Pats weighs down your thought process.

PATSOX08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what happens if the Fins win out they're in. The ravens Bengals will decide their division the other is out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRVUOGUmxJI]Lex Luthor - WRONG! - YouTube[/ame]

WRONG!!

:wtf2: DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON?

The fins need major help to get in! It's the Ravens who if they win out they are in! And the Dolphins go do what they do best,..play golf by January.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lex Luthor - WRONG! - YouTube

WRONG!!

The fins need major help to get in! It's the Ravens who if they win out they are in! And the Dolphins go do what they do best,..play golf by January.

Actually they are right. If Baltimore loses one game and Miami wins out obviously they are in. If Baltimore and Miami both win out they would then enter into a 3-way tie with Cincinnati. The way the playoffs are set up the two division opponents face off first and with Baltimore winning both games they would take the division. Then Cincinnati because they lost to Miami in the head to head would then be the odd one out.

So my question is DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT"S GOING ON?

dboy97

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lex Luthor - WRONG! - YouTube

WRONG!!

Actually they are right. If Baltimore loses one game and Miami wins out obviously they are in. If Baltimore and Miami both win out they would then enter into a 3-way tie with Cincinnati. The way the playoffs are set up the two division opponents face off first and with Baltimore winning both games they would take the division. Then Cincinnati because they lost to Miami in the head to head would then be the odd one out.

So my question is DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT"S GOING ON?

OUCH! How does crow taste?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans are just butthurt.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fin, stop. Just stop grasping at shit for a second and actually read what I type. I am not really indicting your whole team as racists. Did you read where I said that? You're correct to say it's between two guys. But you know what, you're continuing to indict my entire team over where a single cameraman was standing...six years ago.

..and by saying the refs "should never call that" do you mean that they should never call pass interference? Like, even if it IS pass interference? Care to discuss the play I refer to? It's real easy to call me a whiner and yada yada about the past but just last Sunday, a Miami player interfered with a Patriots touchdown attempt. It doesn't matter that weeks ago you feel other calls were worse. You've never seen me deny that claim. I think all teams should expect the refs to call the game correctly or they're simply going to point out that a call was bad. Shit happens and sometimes they don't get called...I said that too didn't I? That doesn't change the facts though. The chip on your shoulder for the Pats weighs down your thought process.

Dude you were insinuating on almost every post that the Fins were a racist team so I'm not sure where you're going with this now?

Belicheat was fined not the cameraman correct? He obviously commands his team and staff so the league fined him and penalized the team because he was your coach and the team didn't stop his illegal activities. Please don't tell me that he was some sort of renegade cameraman or something....haha! Even some of your fellow fans have admitted that a memo was posted before he committed the offense so there are no excuses. You may want to take it easy on Belicheats kool-aid he was wrong its okay to admit it now its over.

Of course the refs should call PI but only when its blatant not ticky tack who wants a game decided like that? Run a poll on the main board and I bet most fans would rather have the refs let the guys play and only call blatant obvious fouls....this isn't ballet or is that what you prefer the game to be?

The only reason most of us has a chip is because TB has been getting the benefit of calls for a long time already and it gets sickening. Crosby was the same in hockey until the online world had enough of his dives. We obviously want to protect the stars of the league but you don't have to hand everything to them on a silver platter. Let them earn it and I'll have no problem with the results.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OUCH! How does crow taste?

Now that's funny and if the patsies lose this weekend man will the screws be tight if the Fins win in Buffalo.....

Sabmurf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that's funny and if the patsies lose this weekend man will the screws be tight if the Fins win in Buffalo.....

Neither of that happenend....so about that crow.... ;)