• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New CBS members

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this is where everybody went. Well, to all the former CBS members, I have this to say:

This thread has been moved or deleted.

Hahahahahahahah!

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this is where everybody went. Well, to all the former CBS members, I have this to say:

Hahahahahahahah!

This board is 1000x better than that dump where you have 18 year old admins deleting post and banning people for thing they don't even understand.

I was on that board since 2006 and never got a temp ban until just a few months ago. This is how stupid it was: Another poster and I got into a discussion on Southern literature and folklore. I made a comment that I had a cassette tape of Uncle Remus songs when I was a kid.. which included Berr Rabit and the Tar Baby songs / story.

That was literally how I wrote it.. and got a temp ban for 'racism'.... and we were discussing real american literature in a mature and unoffensive way.

What a joke that place was.. good thing it is gone.

Glad to have you over Rob.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahahahahahahah!

One other think Rob...

You can't see your own profile or other's profiles until you reach 50 post. This is important because you have to click your own profile, then statistics, then see all post from this member... that is the only sane way to find threads you are posting on. Else it is like a needle in a haystack.

So, there are some threads by us CBS guys where you literally see #1, #2, #3, etc.. on the post. We did that all the way to 50... only catch is you have to wait about 10 secs between post.. but it beats not knowing what threads you are on.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.... Interesting this place has an ignore feature. This website is "allknowing"proof. awesome. And apparently we're aloud to have pictures with boobs! Very... grown up or at least they let us be.

What the heck happened to CBS anyway? Did the message board finally implode due to hack journalists and trolls?

They probably decided that the labor involved in trying to admin the site was no t a value added function financially to their company.

What they didn't realize is how many of us there were and more importantly the frequency many of us had on those boards. Everything on the web is based on clicks and time spent... and they just killed themselves.

I would love to see their google stats... I am sure they saw a noticeable down spike when this happened.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear what you are saying. There was an MSN chatroom 10 years ago where I was kicked for "discussing point spreads" when I had made the comment that the Houston Texans had a bye and bye was favored by 3.

How do people that effin' stupid ever become mods?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much better than shme be es. I have a question. Is there any type of profile that you can look back at your old post? I click on my screen name and it says I haven't reached that privilege yet or something similar to that.

Click on user cp in the black bar...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't have access to subscribed threads either until 50 post... strange.
You see Mamba wouldn't know about that. He probably reached 50 posts in the first three hours of being on the site. Have you seen how many posts he does a day? :omg:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see Mamba wouldn't know about that. He probably reached 50 posts in the first three hours of being on the site. Have you seen how many posts he does a day? :omg:
:typing:
I told ya once already. I am not working but raising a baby boy. I am fortunate enough to have built a path for myself to take a couple years off of work. That and the fact that my wife has been a NIKE employee for 15 years in the Basketball shoe development dept here in beautiful Beaverton, OR home of NIKE World Headquarters...

So this is my occupation currently sir. That and killing woodland creatures along with a little Ocean fishing....

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS finally killed the discussions all together. Now the only way to post anything is on articles written by their lazy so called writers. What a waste that place is.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS finally killed the discussions all together. Now the only way to post anything is on articles written by their lazy so called writers. What a waste that place is.

Avoid them... don't let them make money off your clicks.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

grizzly-adams.gif

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is kind of like "who survived the sinking ship" thread.

Only one of my Aggies survived. I guess the rest of them went down with the ship.
Wait till the season starts. then we will get The other stragglers I bet

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took the moneyline on the Warriors. 100 to win 350..

Ditto Gene. Sentiments are equally shared. There are a bunch of fellas from the BS site I do miss...

Namely BamaTee, TacklingDummy, Wallace, OrygunQuaks, EveryBodyDuck, Boise4Life, andy, and especially ProudCard....

Just a few that come to mind. Sure I can think of many more.
TAckling dummy was bayou tiger after he got banned I did see a post he started here.