• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New CBS members

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:fencing::deadhorse:

It's starting to seem like the old days.

Just my opinion... but I say we leave personal attacks on SeeBS. This is a new site, start fresh... we have many good posters that are coming over and don't need to get tarnished right off the bat.

Plus my experience with these guys on this site is they like to cut up and are pretty liberal with their policies... however one thing that will get under their skin quickly is people infighting and getting personal.

Good debate is ok.. even if it gets heated... but personally attacking people probably won't be tolerated based on what I have seen so far. And it gives us all a bad name.

Also, put yourself in other people's shoes... there are people form many different backgrounds and ages on here. My mom is fighting stage 3 colon cancer right now. As mentioned above, other people's moms may no longer be with them. And although we all know this is a message board, it would probably be wise to refrain from certain statements..

Just my opinion, take it or leave it.

Last edited by a moderator:

WolverinePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just came over here from CBS, tired of all those trolls who have no valid points to any of their arguements..........

So hello =)

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just came over here from CBS, tired of all those trolls who have no valid points to any of their arguements..........

So hello =)

Welcome Wolverine... a few of us beat you over here a few weeks back.

These are great boards... you will enjoy them. And there are more than a few Michigan fans here... unfortunately.

However it could be worse, they could be tOSU fans right?

:agree:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geneh needs a group hug to help work out some of those latent homosexual feelings.

Funny, not worthy of a reply. Think what you will. Your avatar has to have people wondering about you, though.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:fencing::deadhorse:

It's starting to seem like the old days.

geneh loves me I am just screwing with him. No fighting going on just messing around.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time their was a Mom comment it came from Cooney sayin somethin turrble about Bamatime's deceased mother. Next thing you know those two are settin up a fight in Tennessee. Sounded like Bamatee was fittin to rip off ol Cooney;s head. Cooney was talkin like the tough guy but Bamatime was very calm and just kept sayin just show up. I will be there. Too funny. I take Military vey BT over truck driver Cooney all day...

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my opinion... but I say we leave personal attacks on SeeBS. This is a new site, start fresh... we have many good posters that are coming over and don't need to get tarnished right off the bat.

:caked:

No blood, no foul. Those two are big boys and enjoy the exchange. What else would you have fans of the ACC and B10 do in the off season? They are not SEC fans so they don't take it personal. :laugh3:

:fish:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No blood, no foul. Those two are big boys and enjoy the exchange. What else would you have fans of the ACC and B10 do in the off season? They are not SEC fans so they don't take it personal. :laugh3:

Ha jonvi is right, being a Buckfan and dealing with SEC fans, I take nothing personal.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha jonvi is right, being a Buckfan and dealing with SEC fans, I take nothing personal.

ellupo,

Where are the rest of the Buck fans from the other site? I really like some of them... and for the life of me I can't remember their names.

One of the guys had the apache longbow in a rearview mirror avatar...

I would have gotten their emails if I knew the board was shutting down.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey now.. I am a SEC fan so I can take nothing personal! But I am also a B1G fan.. but my school was more of an academic house than sports power.

:suds:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya that was a great warning for us at that other site huh? Just shut it down. i really feel for you fellas that had been on for years and they just pull the rug out from under ya. Bamatee, Skrayper, Bamatime, VikingBama were a few of the fun cBS Bama guys. Also alot of gators and LSU guys that hopefully make it over...

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, as you may already know, went to a different forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

toxicavengr

Blunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I made it here... not happy with how CBS handled the shut down,:mad2: I have lost contact with a lot of friends and not just my Bronco brothers....

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I made it here... not happy with how CBS handled the shut down,:mad2: I have lost contact with a lot of friends and not just my Bronco brothers....
What up, Toxi? Any idea whats up with TBDPITL?

toxicavengr

Blunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, I had it saved on my TBDPITL account.... oops.
Me too, and I don't see how to send a PM here. Yes I do kinda know but was told in strict confidence so I wont post it here. does your email have a 981 in it?

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Plus my experience with these guys on this site is they like to cut up and are pretty liberal with their policies... however one thing that will get under their skin quickly is people infighting and getting personal.

Good debate is ok.. even if it gets heated... but personally attacking people probably won't be tolerated based on what I have seen so far. And it gives us all a bad name.

Also, put yourself in other people's shoes... there are people form many different backgrounds and ages on here. My mom is fighting stage 3 colon cancer right now. As mentioned above, other people's moms may no longer be with them. And although we all know this is a message board, it would probably be wise to refrain from certain statements..

Just my opinion, take it or leave it.

Rep.

No one minds trolling...it's a part of message boards, but troll intelligently, no one likes dumb boards.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too, and I don't see how to send a PM here. Yes I do kinda know but was told in strict confidence so I wont post it here. does your email have a 981 in it?
Nope....