• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Banner Poll for voting

Which banner would you prefer for the site

• banner 1

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • banner 2

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • banner 3

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • banner 4

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • banner 5

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • none

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You shouldn't even worry about it, there will always be few regardless. I'm sure you are aware there are a lot more that appreciated what you have done.

I didn't lose any sleep over it. People pay me to animate, so I am pretty confident I am least decent at it. Anyway, It just seemed rude, I would have said something simlar had he criticized the one that I didn't make. I am happy a lot of you like them though.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Dude for your good work. Please ignore the one with no class. Most of us do I'm sure.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't lose any sleep over it. People pay me to animate, so I am pretty confident I am least decent at it. Anyway, It just seemed rude, I would have said something simlar had he criticized the one that I didn't make. I am happy a lot of you like them though.

Thanks for your efforts.... Ignore the douchebags :10:

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it looks like this poll over, haven't seen any votes in a while. I figured more than 22 people would respond but perhaps there isn't that many more on here. Anyway, it appears banner 3 is the winner, so I will attach the actual rendered out image of it below. At first, I thought the guy that made the original was going to put Yu and Beltre into his banner and then maybe we would do revote between just that one and banner 3. But I am not sure if he is going to do it because I haven't seen a response in here. Anyway, I have no idea if this will actual get posted to the site, I'm not sure who to ask to put it up, fordman maybe?

new_banner_00002.jpg

I added a small translucent dark border... let me know if you don't like it

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^I might have some time this weekend to do it.

Swangin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the border definitely needs to stay IMO. Now I would like to see what 5 would look like with the border? Or is that just crazy typing?

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^I might have some time this weekend to do it.

OK, let me know if you want me to send you the Yu and Beltre as PNGs in which the backgrounds are already keyed. Then It would make it really easy for you. You would just be able to import them into your photoshop file, position and scale them and then be good to go. Of course feel free to do your own thing too.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the border definitely needs to stay IMO. Now I would like to see what 5 would look like with the border? Or is that just crazy typing?

If I get a chance tomorrow I will post that but the poll seems to suggest 3 won. I don't see how putting the same border on both pictures would change that result. I sort of feel like if Xx srs bsns xX changes his some and posts it, we should do a final vote between his new one and my banner 3 and then be done with it. I mean that is even if the admin decides to make any change int he first place. I really have had no confirmation on that last part.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it looks like this poll over, haven't seen any votes in a while. I figured more than 22 people would respond but perhaps there isn't that many more on here. Anyway, it appears banner 3 is the winner, so I will attach the actual rendered out image of it below. At first, I thought the guy that made the original was going to put Yu and Beltre into his banner and then maybe we would do revote between just that one and banner 3. But I am not sure if he is going to do it because I haven't seen a response in here. Anyway, I have no idea if this will actual get posted to the site, I'm not sure who to ask to put it up, fordman maybe?

View attachment 6445

I added a small translucent dark border... let me know if you don't like it

It looks great