• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Never watch baseball but like when the season starts...

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
always flip to the channel to see what's going on.....its nice to flip around....

6-5......10th inning.....2 run shot by escobar for the win....nice...

3-1.....

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
also....i havent heard any baseball players complain about playing in canada....most of them are still american....why's it different in baseball.....

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
WTF....more people still watch the raptors games then the jays...

attendance was 11 000.....thats pathetic....are we the clippers of baseball....

i remember when the jays soldout the entire season before the first pitch....when skydome first opened...thats crazy....

CanadianWalrus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
also....i havent heard any baseball players complain about playing in canada....most of them are still american....why's it different in baseball.....

baseball is played in the summer

plus the players are probably a little smarter due to following all the stats and remebering all the manager signs

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
baseball is played in the summer

plus the players are probably a little smarter due to following all the stats and remebering all the manager signs

baseball players are not smarter than anybody. they are as dumb as they come

CanadianWalrus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
baseball players are not smarter than anybody. they are as dumb as they come

then basketball players? please, basketball players are the 2nd dumbest and greediest athletes alive

look how many piss their cash away

look how many players are still getting tatted head to toe still in a desperate attempt to pass as a gangster (or like allen iverson), and i mean some of the cheesiest least thought out tatts you can get.

i know i know, baseball players are a bunch of peanut eating apes lodging chunks of corn and nut into the bench while tearing huge ones in the late innings but theyre still smarter then basketball players.

baseball at the pro level is a far more mentally demanding, were taking signs out the ass, reading thousands of scouting reports. Its one of the reasons why you dont see many 20 year old rookies in baseball, most athletes are just to dumb at that age to remember all the signs but basketball no problem. and thats Another reason why baseball players are smarter, age