• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Never thought I'd say this

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I hope Marty is the backup tonight. Its not that he was playing bad before the injury, because he hasnt, Its just that Moose has been playing so well.

$auce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yea Moose is starting. I think you go with him until he looses but I can see matry in net on Friday. Honestly I think we win regardless whos in net.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not a good start for us :(

$auce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
First two periods were not good but its what I expected after what happened this morning during and after practice:L

However it is 0-0 and weve done a great job on the pk. Steal the game and we got 2 more days to get our shit together

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shitty refs aint helping us either

$auce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Can we get it going now please.

We need a good pp even if we dont score

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooooh new member welcome sauce, and please god, lets not play like we did in Dallas

DevFan60

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've noticed that Devils very often not playing well when visiting West and games played at later hours. This is something they have to work on.

$auce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ooooh new member welcome sauce, and please god, lets not play like we did in Dallas

Thank you... Just randomly saw this forum on the net. Feels good to discuss devils hockey with ppl who actually watch it, me being from Toronto and all. Yea last night was a bad game but I always say that's a tell tale sign of a good team - winning games you have no business winning! But no more of that please devils :D

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you... Just randomly saw this forum on the net. Feels good to discuss devils hockey with ppl who actually watch it, me being from Toronto and all. Yea last night was a bad game but I always say that's a tell tale sign of a good team - winning games you have no business winning! But no more of that please devils :D

yeah for sure brother, howd you end up a devils fna up there anyway?

and personally i think thats what made this season so frustrating. if you were to just look at the names on this roster, even with the 4-5 rookies you would expect them to be a top tier team, no one saw it coming. if the team can win 4 of 5 or 4 of 6 in the next stretch, i'm really going to start believing

$auce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yeah for sure brother, howd you end up a devils fna up there anyway?

and personally i think thats what made this season so frustrating. if you were to just look at the names on this roster, even with the 4-5 rookies you would expect them to be a top tier team, no one saw it coming. if the team can win 4 of 5 or 4 of 6 in the next stretch, i'm really going to start believing

Man I remeber watching Brodeur play in a playoff series one year back in like 94 (i think they lost to the rangers that year) but everyone up here was all over roy and hes the best all that and I was tryna put ppl on marty but they wernt havin it. I cant tell u how many school yard arguments i got into about this. But anyways since I saw him play I always followed them and after the lockout when I actually had some disposable income I started ordering the sports pack we have so I get all the devils games and have been watching them religiously since.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wouldn't have happened to have gone to the USA Canada game in buffalo.this year did you?

$auce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You wouldn't have happened to have gone to the USA Canada game in buffalo.this year did you?

No never made it out there which was too bad cuz it was righ here. Wasted opportunity :mad:

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah okay only wondering cause I talked to some crazy canuck who was a raging Marty fan haha