• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Never Say Die Fly Guys...

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ok, so maybe you have been missing G-Money!? I'm pulling for this one to reach 7 games, as I would assume everybody else that doesn't have a dog in the fight is. Can anybody think of two more evenly matched teams?

I almost showed as much emotion in overtime last night as I do when the Wings Win! (ok, maybe just a regular season win)
You guys gotta return the favor and hold back a little vommit while you cheer on the Wings in the Tank!!;)

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was rooting for the flyers (vomit) last nite just for the sheer fact that I want to see as many hockey games as I can, each and every nite. So... if all four series go 7 games, I maximize my viewing pleasure:cool:

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem cheering the Wings, they are definitely a little long in the tooth but are still very good and a little crafty at times. It's been a good series though, the Sharks have played very well.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey SuperFlyer! Did you use a pic of your baby as your avatar? Cute little bugger.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey SuperFlyer! Did you use a pic of your baby as your avatar? Cute little bugger.

Nah that was me, I was the first "crack baby" Luckily I chose to play hockey where an errant slapshot wouldn't ruin my profile!
smoke10.gif

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Sharks don't win the game tonight I think they are in big trouble, maybe I'm wrong but I can see the doubt creeping in if they lose.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so maybe you have been missing G-Money!? I'm pulling for this one to reach 7 games, as I would assume everybody else that doesn't have a dog in the fight is. Can anybody think of two more evenly matched teams?

I almost showed as much emotion in overtime last night as I do when the Wings Win! (ok, maybe just a regular season win)
You guys gotta return the favor and hold back a little vommit while you cheer on the Wings in the Tank!!;)

I'm with ya Auto. My boys have been running on empty, yet they still pulled out a game, so there's always hope, even if it's not based on being realistic. :D