• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Netflix Slam.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sinner back to being the best player in the world and a deserving #2!

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alcaraz has no serve !! After double faulting several times he keeps banging the ball into the net. No life in his movements. Horrible drop shots also slamming into the net.
Funny. Seemed like he didn't use the drop shot as much, at the AO.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad to see Nadal go out so early. Diminotaur is no slouch and can give anyone trouble on a given day.
Nadal can’t play with the same grinding top spinny style at this age. He needs to keep the points shorter and so needs to flatten his forehand more and keep the balls deeper more.
I watched a few of the rallies vs DeMinotaur and noticed how short and “sitting up” his balls were in the opponent court. That’s recipe for disaster. If someone takes the ball early he can wreak havoc on this style of play. Fed did this a few times on clay against Rafa and also on slow hard court surfaces. Rafa seems to be moving fairly decent. Unfortunately age is not just a number in his and Murray’s case.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would work and also get the ticket sales up I think!

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad to see Nadal go out so early. Diminotaur is no slouch and can give anyone trouble on a given day.
Nadal can’t play with the same grinding top spinny style at this age. He needs to keep the points shorter and so needs to flatten his forehand more and keep the balls deeper more.
I watched a few of the rallies vs DeMinotaur and noticed how short and “sitting up” his balls were in the opponent court. That’s recipe for disaster. If someone takes the ball early he can wreak havoc on this style of play. Fed did this a few times on clay against Rafa and also on slow hard court surfaces. Rafa seems to be moving fairly decent. Unfortunately age is not just a number in his and Murray’s case.
Thanks for the info.

Nadal seems to be more definitive about the end, now. :(

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched a few of the rallies vs DeMinotaur and noticed how short and “sitting up” his balls were in the opponent court.
What height were Nadal's shots in the past?