• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska's Big 10 Tourney Uniforms

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we not tell Adidas we don't like their designs and we want something that a straight man would wear. I don't give that much of a shit about uniforms and I'm not one to push for sweet ass designs or anything. I just don't understand why we wear pajamas for uniforms during the Conference Tourney.

How about just plain white and red uniforms that say Nebraska on them. Adidas isn't doing themselves any favors by putting those atrocious things on national tv and it doesn't do us any recruiting favors either.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we not tell Adidas we don't like their designs and we want something that a straight man would wear. I don't give that much of a shit about uniforms and I'm not one to push for sweet ass designs or anything. I just don't understand why we wear pajamas for uniforms during the Conference Tourney.

How about just plain white and red uniforms that say Nebraska on them. Adidas isn't doing themselves any favors by putting those atrocious things on national tv and it doesn't do us any recruiting favors either.

Agree with you. Adidas sucks with their uniforms. Nebraska needs to switch to someone else when this contract is up.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That zig zag on the shorts makes me question whether or not they even try at all or if they just literally open up Microsoft Paint and let their little kids have a contest to see who can draw the best uniform.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention the fact that Wisconsin had the exact same jerseys and shorts with a color flip.

It was borderline embarrassing.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That zig zag on the shorts makes me question whether or not they even try at all or if they just literally open up Microsoft Paint and let their little kids have a contest to see who can draw the best uniform.

The zig zag on the shorts looks like Charlie Brown designed them

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan BBall wearing Cindy's Castle and theirs don't look terrible. :heh: