• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska vs Wisconsin game thread!

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was having second thoughts about that too. Maybe I should of said next week.

Turn around is simply getting things going in the right direction.
The more Ws than Ls, year 2 is not that high a bar. I see know reason they shouldn't be able to go 7-5 and certainly would not place that as the final goal. It is a stepping stone.
But if you think my expectations are not realistic...meh.

I didn't say it was not realistic. I'm questioning whether two seasons is enough to base the future of the program on, coming off a complete rebuild and restructure of said program

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I replied previously, but deleted it because I felt I came off as a smart ass and didn't want to this time. So I'll try again

I'm afraid you misunderstood what I was saying or placed a lot more weight on my words than I intended. Perhaps I should of said, 'I hope they have more wins than losses next year. I think they should be able to.' or maybe if they don't win I'm going to stomp my feet and throw a tantrum,, but I certainly wouldn't place the future of the program on my words.

Not really sure what to say, I don't put that much weight on my words I write here.

Last edited:

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the other sideline:

Your offense is definitely at B1G caliber right now. The D is good enough in 1st team but the lack of depth hurts you. It's all about recruiting and having depth. (Wisconsin lacks depth at DB and that is going to be our downfall this year). Your QB needs to continue to grow but I see him at a Top 3 in a couple years.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is this billboard in Kearney I have ta look at everyday
its saying is Back in Black with some cross bones en sech
it was put up in July

I shake my head lurking at it --- knowing this logic .................. just cause Scott Frost is the Huskers head coach does not mean an automatic win in every game this year

he came here with the purpose of rebuilding what other coaches destroyed --- the Husker Agenda

he will get this train on the right tracks --- may take some time though

please have some patience

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the other sideline:

Your offense is definitely at B1G caliber right now. The D is good enough in 1st team but the lack of depth hurts you. It's all about recruiting and having depth. (Wisconsin lacks depth at DB and that is going to be our downfall this year). Your QB needs to continue to grow but I see him at a Top 3 in a couple years.
Thanks man. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was put up in July

I shake my head lurking at it --- knowing this logic .................. just cause Scott Frost is the Huskers head coach does not mean an automatic win in every game this year

he came here with the purpose of rebuilding what other coaches destroyed --- the Husker Agenda

Well said Pops! :thumb:

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to see that this team has some fight in them.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was put up in July

It starts with the S/C the offensive line and defensive lines needs at least three years in this program. This isn't an overnight over haul up front the line play has been horrible for years. But with Greg Austin Oline coach and Mike Dawson Dline coach I believe, trust and have faith in what they are doing along with Zach Duvall and the rest of the S/C staff.