• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska Volleyball (NCAA Tournament)

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The #1 ranked Cornhuskers sweep #8 Washington in their quest to repeat as National Champions . On to the Final Four.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow, my life has been too hectic. I didn't even know Womens VBall tourney started.

Down to the Elite Eight and it is PAC 12 vs B1G in three matches and Creighton vs texas in the other one.

Ohio State knocked out and does not get Home Court Advantage, the Championship is played in Columbus.

Nebraska plays Washington in Lincoln. Nebraska is not playing very well in the tournament. If they want it, they need to put it all together otherwise Washington is going to beat them.

Wisconsin plays Stanford in Madison. The Stanford squad is a bunch of redwoods. Wisconsin is going to have a tough time.

Minnesota plays UCLA in Minneapolis. Of all the teams, UCLA seems to have the overall best looking team, so I am cheering them on.

Texas plays Creighton in Austin. Texas should win this one easily. Texas does not commit many errors and has a good hitting percentage. One more upset Creighton.

No problem. Nebraska volleyball has a coach that can prepare the team properly!

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem. Nebraska volleyball has a coach that can prepare the team properly!

Wow, did Washington ever come out flat and Nebraska came out to prove a point. The Nebraska women made save after save all over the floor, and the Washington girls were looking for someone to make a play as the ball hit the floor.

The Huskers Women's Locker room is something else. I wonder how many other schools have a women's locker room that nice.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow, did Washington ever come out flat and Nebraska came out to prove a point. The Nebraska women made save after save all over the floor, and the Washington girls were looking for someone to make a play as the ball hit the floor.

The Huskers Women's Locker room is something else. I wonder how many other schools have a women's locker room that nice.

Nebraska is a well prepared volleyball team. Our football team, not so much.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Texas.
That is all

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any chance that I could get an invite to the women's volleyball team locker room? Wood:wank: