• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska RB Maurice Washington in some trouble

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way.......

I've yet to see anyone ask how MW got the video in the first place. Who sent it him and why would they do that? Speculate further if you wish, but that could lead down one or two less-than-PC roads that no one wants to talk about....

Not to excuse what he did or why he did it....... but maybe the "why" could be understood a little better.

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, shit, @handicappers ......

You don't want me to "talk shit" about your Board, hell, I could go on and on about the traffic itself. But I won't, because this is not a bad place. You NEED to stop thinking that I'm talking crap about this Board, and you NEED to stop stalking me.

I'ts not my fault that 3 people post on the whole Board within an HOUR, it's not my fault that the Board has taken in the "Rivals ex-posters," it's not my fault that you all don't WORSHIP Alaskaguy like you should ( :pound:), and let's be honest..........

It's not MY fault that ANY of this happened, so would you mind QUITTING stalking me? I only addressed you here to ask you to STOP stalking me. I think that's fair enough. I'll leave THE REST alone unless I'm provoked.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You don't want me to "talk shit" about your Board, hell, I could go on and on about the traffic itself. But I won't, because this is not a bad place. You NEED to stop thinking that I'm talking crap about this Board, and you NEED to stop stalking me.

I'ts not my fault that 3 people post on the whole Board within an HOUR, it's not my fault that the Board has taken in the "Rivals ex-posters," it's not my fault that you all don't WORSHIP Alaskaguy like you should ( :pound:), and let's be honest..........

It's not MY fault that ANY of this happened, so would you mind QUITTING stalking me? I only addressed you here to ask you to STOP stalking me. I think that's fair enough. I'll leave THE REST alone unless I'm provoked.

stalking you? who the fuck are you? oh yeah, Rob the drunk asshat. lololololol

:pound::pound::pound::pound:

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anyone have any idea what this dude is talking about? Sounds delusional to me.:scratch:

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stalking you? who the fuck are you? oh yeah, Rob the drunk asshat. lololololol

:pound::pound::pound::pound:

Rob......... AHHHH, now I get how you think you know so much about me ! :laugh3:

Like some stalker ex-girlfriend, you looked into my "email" account. OK, cool. You may call me "Rob," if you so choose. I won't hold it against you. I MIGHT hold it against your intelligence, but whatever. I kind of have a soft spot for you. Not many people recognize an asshole ON SIGHT. :laugh3:

But you've disliked me from, like, post #10 of mine, and I hadn't even done anything wrong yet. Again, one day, you'll have to tell my why..... ( a REAL reason, mind you, NOT "you talk shit about the Hoop on the other Board," which I absolutely DO NOT DO ). Really, I've got to know..........