• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska RB Maurice Washington in some trouble

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears that the issue here (according to the first link) is that he sent the video to her. The article does state that....

"Washington is not accused of taking part in the assault, or recording the video himself, according to the report."

Not sure how bad this really is though. Sounds bad, but everything is pointing to just wanting to interview him regarding the incident.

"“This is a situation involving an inappropriate cell phone video. The allegations are that Mr. Washington sent that video to his high school girlfriend. Mr. Washington did not make the video, nor does he appear in the video. The incident is alleged to have taken place in California, several years ago. Mr. Washington will continue to be fully cooperative with the authorities in this situation", said attorney John C Ball in a statement.""

Hopefully nothing comes about this. Don't get me wrong, if he did something wrong or had an actual part in this assault, he should not only be kicked off the team, but arrested as well. But I hope that isn't the case.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was a minor in the video. He is 19. That's a felony per law in California. He fucked up. Apparently the video is her and 2 guys. Her step mom seen the video and of course she said it was against her will, what else she supposed to say? Yeah mom I made a threesome sex tape. Anyway Her step mom turned it over to the police and unlucky for him they reside in California so their laws apply.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's an excerpt from a story attributed to Alia Conley of the World-Herald:

"Washington and the girl had dated in eighth and ninth grades, but had begun speaking again in 2018 on Instagram after the girl, then 17, congratulated him about going to Nebraska to play football.

The conversations turned sexual, the affidavit said, and Washington made sexual advances toward the girl. When she told him she wasn’t interested in a romantic relationship with him, he became “increasingly aggressive in his communication,” the affidavit said, and became “angry and mean.”

The girl blocked him on Instagram.

On March 2, about 8:43 a.m., the girl received a text message from Washington from a number that was later found to be registered to Washington’s adoptive father, the document says.

The text contained a 10-second video of a girl performing oral sex on one teen in the back seat of a vehicle, with another teen masturbating while watching her naked behind.

“Remember this hoe,” the text from Washington said, according to the affidavit.

The girl’s mother was able to see all of her daughter’s texts through an iPad, and she immediately told the girl not to look at the video because she believed it was a video of the alleged 2016 sexual assault."

I'd have to say it does not look good for Washington. But it appears (from what I read later in the same article) the NU & the Nebraska attorney general are trying to sweep this under the rug. Is that a thing now, in the Big 10?

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the stepmom sees this poor innocent lamb with her knees pulled back to her ears and her ass coming off the sheets like a machine gun and...........thinks this must be assault? GMAFB.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the stepmom sees this poor innocent lamb with her knees pulled back to her ears and her ass coming off the sheets like a machine gun and...........thinks this must be assault? GMAFB.

Of course the mom is going to think that... or at least pretend to think that. The issue here is that Washington had possession of the video in the first place (a felony) and that he sent it to her to shame her for turning down his ovations (a misdemeanor).

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eh....would maybe be funny if I was 19 and not in my 30's

What this dude did was not cool. And a felony

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course the mom is going to think that... or at least pretend to think that. The issue here is that Washington had possession of the video in the first place (a felony) and that he sent it to her to shame her for turning down his ovations (a misdemeanor).

I understand the law and why he's in hot water. What grilles my cheese is her being portrayed as anything other than what she is. We've all known girls like that. In this age of PC, just once I'd like to see things presented as they really are. The guy dabbled with a POS and he's in trouble. The underage thing is playing with fire.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From what I understand, she was blowing them in the back seat of a car. Mom's little girl was deep throating her assailants, one at a time.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I understand, she was blowing them in the back seat of a car. Mom's little girl was deep throating her assailants, one at a time.

Oh really? Then I owe an apology to this paragon of virtue. And the guy is still in the wrong too.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NU fans: She’s a slut!

Other fans: He broke the law.

Jameis Winston: Hell’s to the yeah! At least my slut was 18!!!

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone find this vid on the net?

A lot of people would never admit it, but they're thinking this. Alaskaguy, once again :pound::

how-david-tepper-made-7-billion-last-year-betting-on-bank-debt.jpg