• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NCIS and spin-offs (Los Angeles and New Orleans)

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you've noticed, Gibbs doesn’t head slap Tony anymore. Weatherly had them quit doing it because too many fans were walking up to him in public and slapping him. I heard that the new deal he has is for directing, I guess he's at the point in his career that he wants to spend more time behind the camera instead of in front of it.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get his ass back in the wheel chair with Jessica Alba and return Dark Angel Fox!!!!!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you've noticed, Gibbs doesn’t head slap Tony anymore. Weatherly had them quit doing it because too many fans were walking up to him in public and slapping him. I heard that the new deal he has is for directing, I guess he's at the point in his career that he wants to spend more time behind the camera instead of in front of it.

Yeah I can see how that certainly would get annoying while in public.

So he wants to direct NCIS or just become a director in general?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I can see how that certainly would get annoying while in public.

So he wants to direct NCIS or just become a director in general?
A directories general, I think he wants to start something totally new and wash his hands of NCIS.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A directories general, I think he wants to start something totally new and wash his hands of NCIS.

That sucks . Really did like him on the show... But after 13 seasons anyone could get burnt out

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NCIS' renewal for two more seasons isn't really great news

Here's some good news for NCIS fans. The CBS Navy procedural has been renewed for two more seasons, the network announced Monday. That's right; there will be a Season 14 and a Season 15. If fans are excited for that, they will also be thrilled to hear that lead star Mark Harmon has also signed on for two more years as Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

More: NCIS: 7 reasons Tony and Jeanne don't belong together

"It’s extraordinary that in its 13th season and with over 300 episodes to its credit, NCIS continues to excel at such a high level on a global scale,” Glenn Geller, president of CBS Entertainment, said in a statement. “It is testimony to an amazing cast, led on and off the screen by the exceptional Mark Harmon, for skillfully bringing this universally appealing team of heroes to life; and to Gary Glasberg and his writers for crafting compelling stories that feature NCIS’ signature blend of mystery, quirk, drama and comedy every single week."

Don't get me wrong, I adore NCIS and have been a fan for a really long time. That said, I'm on the fence about its renewal. Yes, it will be wonderful to see the cast back in action for two more seasons (that is, those who sign on for 14 and 15). No, it doesn't surprise me that the series scored such a major renewal, because it does so well and manages to maintain its fan base.

That said, and as much as it pains me to say this, it might be time for NCIS to come to an end. Don't get me wrong, I will be sad whenever the series finale airs, because it's been such a huge part of my life and my world of TV. However, I think it's best for NCIS to go out on a high note, rather than drag on for season after season.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't be the same without Tony!!!!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
_1459811789.jpg

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if this dude will be any good? Never heard of him

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article makes it seem that they are adding 2 agents (the other played by Sarah Clarke from 24), but that neither are getting automatic series regular status. I would guess that they are both basically getting on-air tryouts for next season.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NCIS season 13 episode 21 will not air on 12 April: How will Tony DiNozzo quit the CBS drama?

NCIS season 13 has gone on a brief hiatus and will return with new episodes on 19 April at 8pm EST on CBS. Episode 21 is titled, Return To Sender, where Leroy Jethro Gibbs teams up with FBI and Homeland after two British prisonersescape and cross international borders.

The official synopsis reads as follows:

He told Parade.com, "We're having a lot of fun with that. Then from Episodes 303 to 306, we're really ramping up to the finale. We're 100 percent conscious of wanting to deliver everything that fans want from this storyline, and everything that we can in terms of Tony's exit and what that means to everybody."

The possible exit plot for Tony may include Ziva David's (Cote de Pablo) return and the lovebirds finally getting their happily ever after. Let us know how you want to see Tony exit from the show in the comments section below.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NCIS season 13 episode 21 will not air on 12 April: How will Tony DiNozzo quit the CBS drama?

NCIS season 13 has gone on a brief hiatus and will return with new episodes on 19 April at 8pm EST on CBS. Episode 21 is titled, Return To Sender, where Leroy Jethro Gibbs teams up with FBI and Homeland after two British prisonersescape and cross international borders.

The official synopsis reads as follows:

He told Parade.com, "We're having a lot of fun with that. Then from Episodes 303 to 306, we're really ramping up to the finale. We're 100 percent conscious of wanting to deliver everything that fans want from this storyline, and everything that we can in terms of Tony's exit and what that means to everybody."

The possible exit plot for Tony may include Ziva David's (Cote de Pablo) return and the lovebirds finally getting their happily ever after. Let us know how you want to see Tony exit from the show in the comments section below.
I figured last week's episode was story telling how Tony would depart. The people that were impersonating him kept saying how easy it was to become Tony Dinozzo, since he led such a boring life.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured last week's episode was story telling how Tony would depart. The people that were impersonating him kept saying how easy it was to become Tony Dinozzo, since he led such a boring life.

Yeah but I still can't think of this show without him. He makes the show!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be fine. CSI survived without Grissom.

NCIS is different imo. Plus I don't think CSI was as good when Grissom left

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NCIS is different imo. Plus I don't think CSI was as good when Grissom left
It did get slowly worse as it went on, but it did survive, which I think NCIS can do also. Now, if Mark Harmon decides to leave, I think that is when it must be cancelled.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It did get slowly worse as it went on, but it did survive, which I think NCIS can do also. Now, if Mark Harmon decides to leave, I think that is when it must be cancelled.

He and Mike make the show and can not continue when both leave. CSI still had pretty much everyone else as that cast stayed pretty much the same. I just don't think it will be as good when Weatherly leaves