• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NCIS and spin-offs (Los Angeles and New Orleans)

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess I can stop watching NCIS shortly.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next week is Dinozzo's finale. Looks like we may see a Ziva appearance.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked awful in last night's ep. He looked like he packed on 20 lds and hasn't had a hair cut in 2 months. Is he working on something else that required him to change his looks a bit?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that explains the weight. As for the hair, maybe it is due to it being under a skull cap?

:noidea:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the end of the road for NCIS' Michael Weatherly.

The 47-year-old star bids farewell on Tuesday to the longtime CBS procedural after 13 seasons and more than 300 episodes playing the charming goofball, NCIS Special Agent Tony DiNozzo. Though Weatherly acknowledged that the end was inevitable, jokingly telling ET's Kevin Frazier earlier this month that he "should've left years ago," his co-star and friend Sean Murray remains hopeful for the occasional cameo.

WATCH: Michael Weatherly Jokes He's 'Overstayed His Welcome' on 'NCIS'

"[In] the world of NCIS, characters come and go -- even when they're deceased sometimes," Murray, who portrays NCIS Special Agent Timothy McGee, tells ETonline. "If Michael were to do the odd episode here or there, or drop in to the NCIS world for a special occasion, that's something that could very well happen. He has talked about [that] and said that he would love to do it."

One thing Murray isn't looking forward to, however, is not seeing and working alongside his co-star each and every day.

"Michael and I, you can tell we're very close," Murray says. "From the beginning of the series, we bonded and formed a real relationship on and off screen."

That, in turn, translated to the small screen and forged into something special.

WATCH: Michael Weatherly Celebrates 300 Episodes of 'NCIS'

"There is a dynamic between the two characters that built over the years -- [a] big brother, little brother relationship that included lots of hazing because Tony was always the fraternity brother eternal," he adds. "Lots of love, lots of making fun of each other and just a neat dynamic between the two."

But Murray's friendship with Weatherly reaches well beyond NCIS and is one that will span a lifetime.

"Michael's one of my best friends and I love him to death," Murray says, before praising his pal. "Something a lot of people don't know about Michael: He's one of the most compassionate people I know. He cares about people, like really truly cares about humans. That's a rare thing, especially in a world filled with self-centered people playing make-believe, which is what this business can be and is sometimes."

RELATED: Michael Weatherly Is Leaving 'NCIS' After 13 Seasons

"I love Michael. It's not like I won't see Michael off-screen … or probably on. Who knows? Years from now, they'll write a script -- NCIS: Dynasty," he adds with a laugh.

While Weatherly's final day on set was emotional, Murray promises that fans of NCISshould be intrigued by the franchise's next chapter. (He hints that by the end of the finale, loyal viewers will see characters "popping up that fans of the show are going to go wild for.")

"We're both the kind of people who don't like to say goodbye … but I love Michael and I love Tony," Murray says. "People are afraid of change, but change can also mean possibilities and new things to explore. We'll see what happens!"

The NCIS season 13 finale airs Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.

'NCIS' Star Sean Murray on Michael Weatherly's Final Episode and New Beginnings: 'People Are Afraid of Change'

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ziva is dead! Finally, they can shut down all the keyboard warriors crying for her to come back.

Seriously, they went there with the child? So damn predictable.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never a Ziva fan, so I didn't mind them killing her off, but they still handled it well. I am kinda surprised that they allowed Weatherly to totally change his looks these last few months for his new show. The look totally did not fit DiNozzo.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony leaves for that! Disappointing........

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always knew Cort was a bad apple

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NCIS fans who are upset over Ziva, don't use up all those tissues just yet

There's no doubt that Michael Weatherly's exit during the NCIS Season 13 finale was a whirlwind of emotions. As those who tuned in Tuesday night know, not only was Ziva killed, but Tony learned that he and Ziva have a daughter name Tali (yes, after Ziva's late sister) together.

More: If NCIS' Ziva is really dead, I might start a riot

I really don't think anyone expected for Ziva to die or for Tiva to have a child together. It all kind of felt like a dream, but it definitely was not. It's sad to know that Ziva's time on NCIS ended the way it did, especially offscreen. Even though Tony is going to make a wonderful single dad (which pushed him to leave NCIS), it's still hard for me to imagine his life without Ziva by his side.

Well, based on an interview showrunner Gary Glasberg did with TV Line, it kind of seems like I shouldn't be too upset, because Ziva could very well be alive. Say what now? Yeah, after being asked about the "present-tense" Tony used when talking about Ziva after her death, like saying "Ziva loves Paris," in addition to declaring, "You gotta believe what you gotta believe," Glasberg responded to the question about the possibility of Ziva being alive as follows: "Again, we put tremendous time into choosing some of the dialogue Tony says. I would say to stick with, 'You gotta believe what you gotta believe!'"

More: NCIS: Is Michael Weatherly saying Anthony DiNozzo Sr. is going to die?

He didn't say, "No, she is not alive," now did he? Hmm... either Glasberg really likes to play mind games with the fans, wants the episode to be open for interpretation or is alluding to the fact that Ziva is most definitely still alive and kicking. Let's hope it's the latter, because wouldn't that make for an amazing future NCIS episode? Or maybe it could be part of the series finale, whenever that may air. Imagine Ziva, Tony and Tali walking into NCIS side by side. I just got chills.

TV Line also said that Ziva being alive would make a great future sweeps story line, to which Glasberg answered, "Welcome to my brain!"

As much as I don't want to get my hopes up that someday Cote de Pablo could make her triumphant return as the badass Ziva David, I can't help but be a little excited with Glasberg's answer.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We never actually saw her body in the finale so we honestly can't say she died. Plus you can't trust the Mashad!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ziva is dead! Finally, they can shut down all the keyboard warriors crying for her to come back.

Seriously, they went there with the child? So damn predictable.

Hold the phone! (posted in another thread) she might NOT be dead

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold the phone! (posted in another thread) she might NOT be dead
So her house got bombed and she just abandoned her daughter? I don't buy it. They killed her off to tie up her and Tony's story line.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So her house got bombed and she just abandoned her daughter? I don't buy it. They killed her off to tie up her and Tony's story line.

Probably but then again we never saw the body and Mosad is so trustworthy

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you post this?