• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn’t today the day we hear about Watson suspension or was today just the meeting between both parties?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think he can pull off that he was already punished. Unless he agreed to taking a financial hit on his deal from last year. I'm warming to the idea of him sitting out a year if the Browns can somehow convince Baker to suit up.
Baker is done. He won't ever suit up for the Browns but I feel pretty confident the NFLPA will lower his suspension to lesser games when they appeal. I could see a full year at first then lowered to 8-12. If the initial suspension is like 12 I would be thrilled bc maybe they end up lowering it to 8 or something.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker is done. He won't ever suit up for the Browns but I feel pretty confident the NFLPA will lower his suspension to lesser games when they appeal. I could see a full year at first then lowered to 8-12. If the initial suspension is like 12 I would be thrilled bc maybe they end up lowering it to 8 or something.
Now I don't know this to be the case but if it's obvious he's better than JB - a lot better - would the players, coaches and FO really choose to punt the season instead if he has not been moved in a deal that helps us?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn’t today the day we hear about Watson suspension or was today just the meeting between both parties?

They're just now meeting and it seems they will take a good month to decide. Because it's not like we haven't had 18 months to figure this out.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's just wild to me that if he wasn't moved that he wouldn't see this as a perfect opportunity to improve his contract for the offseason.

Thats a tremendous amount of salt. I don't like the trade for Watson either but dude...it's a business.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just wild to me that if he wasn't moved that he wouldn't see this as a perfect opportunity to improve his contract for the offseason.

Thats a tremendous amount of salt. I don't like the trade for Watson either but dude...it's a business.
Keep in mind it's really only fans and some media saying this. Possible Baker and his agent agree with you.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think he can pull off that he was already punished. Unless he agreed to taking a financial hit on his deal from last year. I'm warming to the idea of him sitting out a year if the Browns can somehow convince Baker to suit up.
No chance Baker suits up again for them.

Seattle is close to trading for him anyway.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will the Texans be facing a disciplinary hearing, too?

I kid...sort of.

That's an interesting point. I would think that both, in the interest ofbeing fair and also sending a message that this kind of thing won't be tolerated, they definitely should.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I don't know this to be the case but if it's obvious he's better than JB - a lot better - would the players, coaches and FO really choose to punt the season instead if he has not been moved in a deal that helps us?
I don't think it matters what the FO thinks, Baker wouldn't suit up for them. Plus it would just be a distraction. A lot of rumors of deal coming soon so I just don't see it. The bridge is broken imo. I don't think it's punting the season with Brissett, he isn't Baker but still a decent option. Better than Keenum.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What else is new? Seems like every time he starts flapping his gab, disaster strikes Cleveland...

His dumbfuckery will never end.

The Cavs will turn things around before the Heat. LeBron's prime passed him up the moment he went to the Lakers. Steph's the most overrated League MVP of all time. And so on.

Just wait until that scumbag Watson gets back on the field. I can see him overly pimping DW up from his first game.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His dumbfuckery will never end.

The Cavs will turn things around before the Heat. LeBron's prime passed him up the moment he went to the Lakers. Steph's the most overrated League MVP of all time. And so on.

Just wait until that scumbag Watson gets back on the field. I can see him overly pimping DW up from his first game.
We'll see if Watson even gets back on the field this season. WiggityWack already ran his dick holster about how Watson was going to outplay Mahomes this year. Guessing by now he wishes he woulda kept his flytrap shut...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see if Watson even gets back on the field this season. WiggityWack already ran his dick holster about how Watson was going to outplay Mahomes this year. Guessing by now he wishes he woulda kept his flytrap shut...
:pound: