• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rather a young offense mind like Leftwich or someone who is/been in the Saints system like Glenn or Allen

It will be interesting. The Saints arent a great situation right now and guys like Leftwich will have choices. There are 8 and possibly 9 openings right now.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting. The Saints arent a great situation right now and guys like Leftwich will have choices. There are 8 and possibly 9 openings right now.
Thought I heard he was going to Jville...maybe it was just an interview (Leftwich).

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard a pretty cool story about Baker Mayfield...

I guess he is in LA rehabbing his injured shoulder and he and his wife went out to dinner at a local restaurant. When he arrived there was someone outside the restaurant smoking, being kind of gross and having some sort of meltdown.

The chef/owner (who is a friend of Colin Cowherd), didn't recognize him, came out to apologize for the person outside. When he introduced himself he said "Oh, my friend Colin Cowherd gives you a hard time sometimes". Apparently, Baker couldn't have been nicer. He paid for the guy creating the scene's meal because it looked like the guy was having a rough time, had fun about Cowherd and overall, couldn't have been nicer or more classy.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard a pretty cool story about Baker Mayfield...

I guess he is in LA rehabbing his injured shoulder and he and his wife went out to dinner at a local restaurant. When he arrived there was someone outside the restaurant smoking, being kind of gross and having some sort of meltdown.

The chef/owner (who is a friend of Colin Cowherd), didn't recognize him, came out to apologize for the person outside. When he introduced himself he said "Oh, my friend Colin Cowherd gives you a hard time sometimes". Apparently, Baker couldn't have been nicer. He paid for the guy creating the scene's meal because it looked like the guy was having a rough time, had fun about Cowherd and overall, couldn't have been nicer or more classy.

I read the first sentence and thought possibly Mayfield finally got his head surgically removed from his ass. Nice story though.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ChiefsLakers67

Did you hear about this? What a great story.

Kansas City Chiefs fans, in nod to Bills mafia, donate $255,017, to Buffalo children's hospital

It started on Tuesday. Donations in the sum of $13 started being send to the hospital. In honor of the 13 second it took Money Mahomes to get in game tying FG range.

There's more to the story. Just to try to sum it. It started off as an idea from a Chiefs facebook group. To give $15 to the Mahomies Foundation. Then it changed when K.C. fans found out about how Bills fans have a tradition of giving back to other teams. So instead of giving to the Mahomes charity they decided to let Bills fans pick which charity the Chiefs fans would donate to.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ChiefsLakers67

Did you hear about this? What a great story.

Kansas City Chiefs fans, in nod to Bills mafia, donate $255,017, to Buffalo children's hospital

It started on Tuesday. Donations in the sum of $13 started being send to the hospital. In honor of the 13 second it took Money Mahomes to get in game tying FG range.

There's more to the story. Just to try to sum it. It started off as an idea from a Chiefs facebook group. To give $15 to the Mahomies Foundation. Then it changed when K.C. fans found out about how Bills fans have a tradition of giving back to other teams. So instead of giving to the Mahomes charity they decided to let Bills fans pick which charity the Chiefs fans would donate to.
Saw it on my Facebook. But yeah, it was a cool story...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daboll is the new NY GIants head coach.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady, Brees, Rivers, and BigBen all done the last 2 seasons.

Just crazy and Rodgers seems like he is thinking about it as well

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nfc south is there for the saints if they do what's needed this offseason