• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far- its just a few

30. Mesa
29. Travis Fryman
28. Andrew Miller
27. Shin Soo Choo

just have those so far.

One year- Omar, Robbie Alomar Jr., and Fryman all won gold gloves. First time in a long time a club had the gold glove winner at 2nd, 3rd, and SS. One of, if not the best defensive infield of all time.

Mesa's 1995 season is one of the best for a closer in the last 50 years. It was unreal. In the strike shortened season he had 46 saves and a 1.13 ERA and was 2nd in the CY Young voting and 4th in the MVP voting. That is bonkers.

Omar and Robbie up the middle was just amazing baseball to watch.
You won't see a better combo up the middle as far gold glove winners. They were amazing to watch

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I slept VERY well last night. Thanks, y'all for asking...:D

Kc Chiefs Dance GIF by Kansas City Chiefs
Dude, I'm happy for you. It's amazing, Pat Mahomes is probably the most likeable QB in the league...

But man, if there's not a large contingent of people going for the Bengals next week simply because his brother and fiance/wife have to be the most annoying tandem I've ever seen.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I'm happy for you. It's amazing, Pat Mahomes is probably the most likeable QB in the league...

But man, if there's not a large contingent of people going for the Bengals next week simply because his brother and fiance/wife have to be the most annoying tandem I've ever seen.
I have nothing against Mahomes, it's the POS Tyreek Hill for me. Beats his child and a show boater. There is no reason to not root for the Bengals for me other than being a division rival.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have nothing against Mahomes, it's the POS Tyreek Hill for me. Beats his child and a show boater. There is no reason to not root for the Bengals for me other than being a division rival.
How rough was yesterday watching Josh Allen do his thing knowing that the Browns took Baker Mayfield over Allen?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Will admit that his brother is a pain in the ass...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How rough was yesterday watching Josh Allen do his thing knowing that the Browns took Baker Mayfield over Allen?
It wasn't rough at all actually. Allen was not even close to the player he is when he was drafted. His turnaround his one of the craziest in NFL history, there is no guarantee he would be the player he is now in the Browns organization. He came from being a bad passer and bad fundamentals to being a top 3 QB in the NFL now. So really happy for the guy.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eli Apple was shitting on the Saints and Giants fans last night like he's any good so fuck them

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't rough at all actually. Allen was not even close to the player he is when he was drafted. His turnaround his one of the craziest in NFL history, there is no guarantee he would be the player he is now in the Browns organization. He came from being a bad passer and bad fundamentals to being a top 3 QB in the NFL now. So really happy for the guy.
Browns just weren’t listening to the right people. Here’s QB guru Jordan Palmer calling Josh Allen the most talented QB he’s ever seen. Browns went with the safe and the conventional wisdom.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns just weren’t listening to the right people. Here’s QB guru Jordan Palmer calling Josh Allen the most talented QB he’s ever seen. Browns went with the safe and the conventional wisdom.

A lot of people had Josh Allen number 1 in that class.

A few others had him 4 or 5.

They were wrong.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people had Josh Allen number 1 in that class.

A few others had him 4 or 5.

They were wrong.
Truth be told, watching his game, Josh Allen is everything we Eagles fans wanted Carson Wentz to be and Wentz is just not that guy.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wherever they pick in the first round should definitely be an offensive line player. That titans front 7 is damn good as well
Head coach is clearly a McVay disciple (was the QB coach). Far too many empty backfields when you're getting sacked 9 times.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to think there is a real chance Stafford does something next week to send the Niners to the Super Bowl

Based on what? He's been clean through two weeks of the playoffs. None of the 4 turnovers yesterday were on him and he outdueled Brady (again).

SF/LA will come down to LA's rush defense IMO.