• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DJ

Looks like it's either going to be the interim guy or Harbaugh for the Raiders...who do you want?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First decision he needs to make is to get a new mop for that head.

lol

It's distracting. When I see him interviewed I never really hear what he's saying because I'm trying to figure out what the hell is going on with that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah?

Well did your team get raided by the DEA because your trainer was a suspected drug dealer?

Where they investigated by the league for organizational malfeasence to the point were Congress may now be getting involved?

0-16 is bad, but you can’t top that!

My idiot owner was pitting employees against each other. When he fired former CEO Joe Banner he didn't say why. And then promoted Ray Farmer without even interviewing him.

Haslam went with Johnny outta Football back in '14 instead of Bridgewater because he didn't like Bridgewater's handshake.

His company, Flying J, was fined 92m for cheating customers out of promised rebates and discounts. **

He went with Hue Jackson as HC instead of Sean McDermott.

Most of the info from- new report details Cleveland Browns' dysfunction under Jimmy Haslam (wkyc-.com 1/24/19)

** = different article

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just based on the man’s hair cut, every decision he makes should be questioned as a matter of general principle
Dude...!

Lmao Reaction GIF
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong
Wrong
Right
Wrong...:D

I don't care for the Rams. Their owner is a greedy jackass. He's the reason that for the third straight season I can't watch Nuggets games here. With the exception of games on TNT and espn.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just based on the man’s hair cut, every decision he makes should be questioned as a matter of general principle

A billionaire with a bowl cut. He sure has his own style. The only way it could get any better is if he had a mullet.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh.

Gotta be a tough decision for Davis. On the one hand...Harbaugh wins everywhere he goes, but he also wears out his welcome fairly quickly.

On the other hand...Bisaccia wasn't just an interim coach who took over because the team was losing. He held that team together through some pretty rough real world shit, got them to the playoffs and they had a shot to win the game. Plus, the players seem to want him. But, he has no HC experience outside what he just got.

If he doesn't work out, you've missed Harbaugh....but if Harbaugh wears out his welcome quickly...you've likely already lost Bisaccia to another team.