• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivers had a RB like Tomlinson....and a TE like Antonio Gates.....LOL.

Let's not act like he didn't have talent. And I won't even get into the WR's he threw the ball to.
You do realize that football is more than just skill players? How about the defenses that Rivers had? When Big Ben one, he had a top 5 defense in place. Big Ben also threw to great WRs as well when he won.

RBs aren't as critical as you'd think. Peyton never won when he had a bonafide HOF in Edgerrin James. When they let him go, and Joseph Adai was their staring RB, he won a SB.

Rivers had talent, but he also was under a poor organization his entire career. Just because he had a HOF caliber RB and TE, doesn't account for the rest of the roster.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn stephen a said he nearly died from covid. Knew it had to be bad when he missed 3 weeks

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible weekend of football
Fantastic for me (Bills and Rams). Couldn't have both of Dallas and San Fran lose, so I'll settle for Dallas with San Fran going to GB.

Only one home team lost, and of course it's 'Mericah's team lol.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was amazed when Kingsbury got an NFL job, and I’ve seen nothing to change my mind.
Had some success that surprised me but down stretch in seasons his teams seem to fold (yeah..only 2 seasons).

seems a lot of talk over OBJ and how Baker failed him but wow....could you imagine if Baker played like Murray did last night (and down stretch)?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit I'm getting old(er) when I think 54 isn't that old.
I know you're joking-ish. In all seriousness, 50 is when your immune system starts weakening (on average). But Stephen A. also isn't in the greatest shape either. Him trying to stick up for the vaccine, when he nearly died, actually doesn't do the vaccine any favors.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you're joking-ish. In all seriousness, 50 is when your immune system starts weakening (on average). But Stephen A. also isn't in the greatest shape either. Him trying to stick up for the vaccine, when he nearly died, actually doesn't do the vaccine any favors.

I'll be 50 this year so 54's right around the corner for me. But I disagree him sticking up for the vaccine does no favors. It's proof they work. Without them he probably wouldn't have made it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had some success that surprised me but down stretch in seasons his teams seem to fold (yeah..only 2 seasons).

seems a lot of talk over OBJ and how Baker failed him but wow....could you imagine if Baker played like Murray did last night (and down stretch)?

Am I the only one that finds it odd all the "issues" OBJ had have now magically vanished? Did he even practice with the team 50% of time he was in Cleveland?

And if Mayfield did what Murray did last night OBJ's daddy would have been on Baker's doorstep to yell at him.

Last edited:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that finds it odd all the "issues" OBJ had have now magically vanished? Did he even practice with the team 50% of time he was in Cleveland?

And if Mayfield did what Murray did last night OBJ's daddy would have been on Baker's doorstep to yell at him.
spurgen Wynn's dad might have yelled at him for that game

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, on Dan Patrick this morning they were saying that the same thing happened to his Texas Tech teams.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be 50 this year so 54's right around the corner for me. But I disagree him sticking up for the vaccine does no favors. It's proof they work. Without them he probably wouldn't have made it.
Well, the vaccines were toted as preventing death and serious illness. The goal posts have moved again if SAS was in the hospital for a prolonged period of time. We don't know which variant SAS had, if it's Omicron, the vaccines don't do dick against it, and not even worth mentioning the vaccine.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the vaccines were toted as preventing death and serious illness. The goal posts have moved again if SAS was in the hospital for a prolonged period of time. We don't know which variant SAS had, if it's Omicron, the vaccines don't do dick against it, and not even worth mentioning the vaccine.
and yet you mentioned it.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malik McDowell arrested

My God some guys just can't handle success.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You think the goal posts have been moved? Don't even know what to say to that. The chances of getting seriously ill, or worse, once you've had the vaccine are dramatically lower. That's already been proven. From the very beginning it was said breakthrough infections would happen. SAS had a breakthrough infection. But not a single vaccine maker promised 100% protection from this global virus.

And how do you know that SAS doesn't have some kinda underlying health condition that he's never made public? If he does that would complicate things for him.