• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would imagine they'd like to keep him away from Bmore who could use him AND might be a better fit with LJ.......guess they could also think he's washed and a nut and want him in Bmore.

Maybe. On the other hand, as Cowherd suggested, maybe the Browns are just done. He's a distraction they don't need.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he was told not to come to practice. sounds like he'll be gone. Not sure if released, put on IR or something else.

Would imagine they'd like to keep him away from Bmore who could use him AND might be a better fit with LJ.......guess they could also think he's washed and a nut and want him in Bmore.
That's why I wanted them to trade him before the deadline even if was for a 7th. They get to dictate where he goes bc he does have talent, yes issues with drops but that could be mental. I don't want him going to Baltimore or Cincy (doubtful) or really an AFC contender. Stick him on a bottom feeder or a NFC team.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I wanted them to trade him before the deadline even if was for a 7th. They get to dictate where he goes bc he does have talent, yes issues with drops but that could be mental. I don't want him going to Baltimore or Cincy (doubtful) or really an AFC contender. Stick him on a bottom feeder or a NFC team.
Team trading for him has to be willing to take his contract.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is 1 thing to say that before the season but now that they are without their starting QB? Ok.

Have you watched the saints play football this year? Serious question because it doesn't seems so. They are not the Chiefs and do not need their QB to score push. Move the football a bit and limit the turnovers. Kamara and the D will handle the rest