• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, for whatever reason national media and many local fans blame Baker for anything and make excuses when other players on other teams fail. Hell, they even make "excuses" when Baker plays well.

Did anyone happen to catch Chris Broussard making excuses for Allen? Said he didn't make first because Lewan was out. That would be absurd no matter what but more so because Lewan plays for the other team.
People hate Baker, plain and simple. Probably has to do with his college days which was a long time ago. A lot of wives of NFL personalities, NFL officials, etc. must have sucked off Baker behind many different Cheesecake Factories…it’s the only reason I could come up with

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, and i'm supposed to go see those guys play this Sunday against the Rams. this one's gonna turn REAL ugly REAL quick imo...

wondering if i should bother...

I think the Rams will clobber the Lions. Which probably means Detroit will give L.A. a shockingly good game.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you'll love it there...

you MUST remember to tell folks there you're a Faiders fan...:heh:
170 miles from St Louis
I guess everyone rips the Browns is bc they were so bad for so long they are an easy target? I get BUF and KC already have their franchise QB but I think people just want to see the Browns finally beat a contender vs a close team or they will just never give them credit bc they don't like Baker. IDK the refs even hate the Browns so maybe it's a conspiracy hahaha. I'm done giving expectations for this team, I just hope they play better and if they don't then they need to make changes. It isn't the end of the world if they have to make changes next year they still have a young team and bright future but there are issues that need to be fixed. Lets just hope they fix them mid-season, unfortunately, injuries is not something you can fix and tbh I am sick of talking about injuries bc it happens every year. Shit happens
Boom

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People hate Baker, plain and simple. Probably has to do with his college days which was a long time ago. A lot of wives of NFL personalities, NFL officials, etc. must have sucked off Baker behind many different Cheesecake Factories…it’s the only reason I could come up with
I mean, truth be told I didn't really like the kid until after 2019 and into 2020. Childish. Needed to just shut up and play IMO. Seems he has grown up since being coached by a grown up.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 168,827.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just figured out who Derrick Henry reminds me of.

He is Bo Jackson 2.0

Big backs aren’t supposed to be that fast.
Similar in style, but I’d say Bo Jackson 10.0

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staying at a Holiday Inn Express and suites.

Might wake up as a rich basketball player...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker already ruled out for tomorrow. Guessing this could be for season as seems most are saying this injury doesn't really get better without surgery.