• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since I said I'd be thrilled if his recent off the field issue would allow us to dump him what do you think?

FYI, they didn't like him because of off the field. The guy did play well when he played last season so would have been foolish to discard him.
Did he play well? I don't follow it closely, I guess he's also injury prone?

I gotta say I have a lot of respect for die hard Browns fans, that is easily the most cursed team. Some of it they do to themselves unfortunately.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sir I assure you I take this site with the utmost seriousness. Hey, pull my finger!

They gotta part way with him no matter what it costs. He's damaged goods. And he's a negativity hanging over the entire team.
I don't want to say he is damaged goods. Def not say he is washed, not at under 30.....

But, you have some serious talent on both sides of the ball....you cannot waste years of those guys lives with him at QB. I know he did not want to stay with ther Browns but in 1.5 games with the Colts Flacco is playing pretty well. If this season continues like it is, they may need to bench Watson and roll with Jameis Winston just to see what he can do. Maybe, he can be their starter next season? I do not know.

Maybe @WiggyRuss has the answers......he seemingly knows everything.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In over 40-plus years as a Raiders fan it has always been Optimistic DJ.

Fuck that, it's now Pessimistic DJ.....I will just blame my best friend who is a Jets fan.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he play well? I don't follow it closely, I guess he's also injury prone?

I gotta say I have a lot of respect for die hard Browns fans, that is easily the most cursed team. Some of it they do to themselves unfortunately.
He played well in his last 3 starts last season, yes (all wins). Injury prone? From his rookie season to last season he never missed a game to injury.

But yes we are cursed and wont be at all surprised if/when watson plays well again.....for someone else.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to say he is damaged goods. Def not say he is washed, not at under 30.....

But, you have some serious talent on both sides of the ball....you cannot waste years of those guys lives with him at QB. I know he did not want to stay with ther Browns but in 1.5 games with the Colts Flacco is playing pretty well. If this season continues like it is, they may need to bench Watson and roll with Jameis Winston just to see what he can do. Maybe, he can be their starter next season? I do not know.

Flacco did want to stay but otherwise agree.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sir I assure you I take this site with the utmost seriousness. Hey, pull my finger!
Known you like 15-16 years, Wamy....while I might have a beer in your presence (or a diet coke since I know you no longer drink) and eat some good food in Boulder if we ever met up.....I would never pull your finger or anything else. sir.

Good day to you. LOL.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wiggy don’t come around here no more

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hell I'll say he's damaged goods. And I doubt he'll ever find what he had in Houston. Not the massage parlors, his game on the field. He's shell of the player he once was. And I don't see him flipping some magical switch and turning things around.

At this point I say give someone else a chance.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell I'll say he's damaged goods. And I doubt he'll ever find what he had in Houston. Not the massage parlors, his game on the field. He's shell of the player he once was. And I don't see him flipping some magical switch and turning things around.

At this point I say give someone else a chance.
The Texans offense was a lot different.....maybe get his input on what he wants to run?

That might be a step in the right direction.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, he does.....saw him in the PF a few weeks ago I believe.

He just not here cause the Browns suck.....LOL.
Nah he’s done with the NBA board I mean. He’d be posting every day about the Guardians if he still wanted to LOL

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stefanski absolutely will not get fired.

That was the discussion.
If this abomination of a season continues?

Somebody losing their job. And while I have stated they could release Watons.......it is easier to fire the HC than a QB making as much as Watson does. Hell, both could happen.

We all know extensions to your coach is the kiss of death in both the NBA and NFL.