• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a foolish comment to say most NFL games don’t end in a blow out. Most are within a TD. You guys came at the guy with nonsense because Cleveland fans are uber self conscious and get upset over anything they deem to be a slight. Here’s a pro tip. Games and championships aren’t determined by your lobbying or your mouth. Shut your mouth and let your team do the talking. The cheerleading bull shit is nauseating.

He said Browns "can't slap ANYONE around" when they, in fact slapped around the Bears. No one is self conscious or upset about his comment. Just pointed out it was ridiculous to say 10 days after that slappage.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of them. They’re the Browns and their greatness is never in doubt.
giphy.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy story developing. About 3 hours before game time Sunday it was announced Lane Johnson would miss the game due to personal reasons. He hasn’t come back to the facility since then. Then Jason Taylor reports today that he will be coming back to the facility soon…to announce his retirement from football. Crazy. I wonder what it would be that has caused this.
I thought he was coming back with the team but just ruled out next Sunday. I don't see anything about retirement

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he was coming back with the team but just ruled out next Sunday. I don't see anything about retirement
My buddy sent me a tweet from Jason Taylor saying that he is going to retire. Who knows. It’s the only place I heard it so could be fugazee.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts on Sage Steele recent comments? Not the vaccine shit but the other comments particularly her comments about women

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts on Sage Steele recent comments? Not the vaccine shit but the other comments particularly her comments about women

Her comments about women were interesting. I'd be interested in seeing where she went with that if she continued to talk.

I think she's essentially right in that if a woman is going to dress in provocative way, men are going to look. Men should be better than to make suggestive or crude comments about it though.

But if you're going to be dressing in a way that you know is going to have people looking, you really can't get mad when they do.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have thicker skin

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slapped around in my book means blowout win. If you slap around a qb and still lose/play a really close game then it is nothing really to brag about. As i said previously the browns going to play a ridiculous amount of close games and the raiders game is one as well imo
Wiggy is predicting a blowout....LOL.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have thicker skin

Bro, I took a bad one last night in the baseball game. I took a flyer on the Cards to win based on really slanted line overvaluing Scherzer. So I played 1 unit on ML +188 and 2 units on Cards +1.5 at -115. It gets through 8 innings 1–1 and I’m like damn. Did this right. I’m gonna make money some how some way on this as long as we don’t get a walk off HR with guys on. Lo and behold…the only scenario that gets me is what played out haha. You just have to laugh.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, I took a bad one last night in the baseball game. I took a flyer on the Cards to win based on really slanted line overvaluing Scherzer. So I played 1 unit on ML +188 and 2 units on Cards +1.5 at -115. It gets through 8 innings 1–1 and I’m like damn. Did this right. I’m gonna make money some how some way on this as long as we don’t get a walk off HR with guys on. Lo and behold…the only scenario that gets me is what played out haha. You just have to laugh.

As a Dodgers fan, let me just say:

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was with 10 or 11 pre-season, but seeing how fast the defense has come together I think 11 or 12.

They do have a tough schedule. In order to get to 2 they need to win at least 4 division games- which i think they can do- but it wont be easy.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was with 10 or 11 pre-season, but seeing how fast the defense has come together I think 11 or 12.

They do have a tough schedule. In order to get to 2 they need to win at least 4 division games- which i think they can do- but it wont be easy.

I got them at 3-3 assuming the steelers eventually start to play better

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definitely reasonable.

Bengals have a really great passing attack. The one thing about the Bengals though is their o-line is really really bad. That kind of plays into the Browns hands. I think the most likely scenario is the Browns are 2-0 vs. the Bengals- but 1-1 is certainly possible.

The Ravens just have the Browns number. I would be perfectly fine with 1-1 against the Ravens. The knock against the Ravens of course is their injuries. Missing Marcus Peters, Dobbins and Edwards hurts. They have other injuries too. The Browns of course have their own fair share right now--- Landry, and Newsome will miss the game on Sunday. The Browns big linebacker signing- Anthony Walker- is still hurt and unlikely to play Sunday. Jedrick Wills is of courses hurt and likely to miss the game Sunday. Luckily, (knock on wood) for the Browns- they havent suffered a season ending injury to any key guys yet.

The Steelers- who knows. I feel 100% confident that the Browns will get at least 1 game from them- as they should. If the Browns defense stays healthy and continues playing like they have, I would bet on 2-0 more than 1-1. The pressure the Browns get is just unbelievable, and with the emergence of JOK and Delpit- 2 guys who fell to the 2nd round in their respective drafts but were generally regarded as first round talents, both of whom are thriving, and the Browns have even more depth than they counted on in their revamped secondary. Even Greedy Williams played great last week. The Steelers o-line is just awful. That Steelers defense is still stout though- especially up front with Watt and Heyward who are playing amazing. Fitzpatrick is one of the best safeties in the game too of course.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the difference between the personnel in the Browns secondary from this year to last is really just unbelievable. Delpit and Greedy Williams did not play 1 snap between them because of pre-season injuries last year- JOK and Newsome were drafted in the first 2 rounds.

2020 Defensive backfield and where they are now:

CB- Denzel Ward- Browns starter still of course- top 10 corner- missed time last year.
CB- Terrance Mitchell (on the Texans 2 year 7.5 million contract)
FS- Andrew Sendejo (now a backup on the Colts after not playing with any team during the preseason)
SS- Karl Joseph (has not played this year at all)

Slot: Kevin Johnson- CB- retired

backups: Rodney Harrison-S (traded for a few games into the season and Browns took their time to incorporate), , Tavierre Thomas- CB (backup on the Texans- minimum signing) , Sheldrick Redwine (not currently on a team after being waived- was picked up by the Jets then waived again).

2021 Defensive Backfield:

CB- Denzel Ward- top 10 corner in the league
CB- Greg Newsome- Browns first round pick who has looked great
FS- James Johnson- one of the highest regarded signings of the offseason- top 10 safety in the game
SS- Rodney Harrison- now fully incorporated after trading for him last year.

Slot: Troy Hill- very good slot corner given a solid contract to leave the Rams

backups: Greedy Williams- former second round pick- finally healthy and had a great game against the Vikings last week, Grant Delpit- former 2nd round pick finally healthy and has looked very good this season thus far, JOK- last drafts 2nd round pick- has looked great thus far- PFF's top rookie defensive player through 4 weeks, MJ Stewart JR.- solid backup,

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definitely reasonable.

Bengals have a really great passing attack. The one thing about the Bengals though is their o-line is really really bad. That kind of plays into the Browns hands. I think the most likely scenario is the Browns are 2-0 vs. the Bengals- but 1-1 is certainly possible.

The Ravens just have the Browns number. I would be perfectly fine with 1-1 against the Ravens. The knock against the Ravens of course is their injuries. Missing Marcus Peters, Dobbins and Edwards hurts. They have other injuries too. The Browns of course have their own fair share right now--- Landry, and Newsome will miss the game on Sunday. The Browns big linebacker signing- Anthony Walker- is still hurt and unlikely to play Sunday. Jedrick Wills is of courses hurt and likely to miss the game Sunday. Luckily, (knock on wood) for the Browns- they havent suffered a season ending injury to any key guys yet.

The Steelers- who knows. I feel 100% confident that the Browns will get at least 1 game from them- as they should. If the Browns defense stays healthy and continues playing like they have, I would bet on 2-0 more than 1-1. The pressure the Browns get is just unbelievable, and with the emergence of JOK and Delpit- 2 guys who fell to the 2nd round in their respective drafts but were generally regarded as first round talents, both of whom are thriving, and the Browns have even more depth than they counted on in their revamped secondary. Even Greedy Williams played great last week. The Steelers o-line is just awful. That Steelers defense is still stout though- especially up front with Watt and Heyward who are playing amazing. Fitzpatrick is one of the best safeties in the game too of course.
Starting to hear Walker could be back this week or next. Newsome already out, though. Looks like Hubbard could play, too...if he can I'd sit Wills for a week.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-3 certainly possible IF steelers play better as you mention. But also very possible they are what we have seen. Hard to pick us to beat Bmore until we do, though, which certainly means 3-3 is very reasonable.