• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver with Bridgewater is a playoff contender.

Denver with Lock is a bottom 10 team.

And it isn’t even that Bridgewater is that good. Lock is just terrible.
Tell me about it. Cost me my Patrick play yesterday. He had 30 yards on the first possession and 8 yards the rest of the game.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver with Bridgewater is a playoff contender.

Denver with Lock is a bottom 10 team.

And it isn’t even that Bridgewater is that good. Lock is just terrible.
yah Denver is solid- a very very good defense and offense that is competent.

I think the Browns are talented enough to beat them even if the Browns dont play their best game.

Chargers- you have to score a ton of points against- Herbert is the real deal. Its on the road as well. That game scares me a lot- especially since no way will Jedrick Wills play, our backup left tackle is hurt, and Landry is still out.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would be really nice if the Browns could get 2 out of 3 against Arizona, San Diego and Denver.

Honestly- I think San Diego is the toughest game.

I think they lose to San Diego, beat Denver- and have no clue against Zona.
Because AZ at home I tend to agree.

Really no clue what the issue is with Baker. Guy couldn't miss early now he cannot hit anything. Never wanted to believe it but maybe there is an "OBJ issue". While baker said he played like crap did say there were some miscommunications with OBJ and I tend to believe it. Usually when he misses he's too high or far. OBJ deep misses he was short. Said on last pass to him he tried to tell OBJ don't need first down. No need for home run. Once he had man beat he just wanted him to stop and he'd fire it. On replay sure looked like that might have happened.

Not excusing him as he was off no matter where he threw....except to Higgins.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because AZ at home I tend to agree.

Really no clue what the issue is with Baker. Guy couldn't miss early now he cannot hit anything. Never wanted to believe it but maybe there is an "OBJ issue". While baker said he played like crap did say there were some miscommunications with OBJ and I tend to believe it. Usually when he misses he's too high or far. OBJ deep misses he was short. Said on last pass to him he tried to tell OBJ don't need first down. No need for home run. Once he had man beat he just wanted him to stop and he'd fire it. On replay sure looked like that might have happened.

Not excusing him as he was off no matter where he threw....except to Higgins.
I never wanted to believe it either but I feel it is a real possibility. His accuracy wasn't good Sunday but that isn't the issue, that happens from time to time. His field vision is the issue, we saw when OBJ wasn't on the field he didn't have any problem spreading the ball around but if you watched the game he had Hunt and Felton WIDE OPEN in the flat and instead of taking the 1st down on 3rd and short he was looking downfield and I heard from radio guys it looked like he was looking for Odell. No excuses for some of those bad throws though especially that last one that would have put the game away.

Good to see them still pick up the win with Baker playing so bad though, they should have won by 3 TD's tbh.

The high misses reminded me of CJ Stroud lol

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best fast food chicken sandwich?

I haven't tried them all (and probably won't), but we're splitting hairs between copycat sandwiches for the most part. Most of these are bun/roll, deep fried chicken, and pickles (maybe mayo/sauce). Even the best of these is merely an average sandwich IMO. The Burger King one was so dry and over-breaded, easily the worst I had tried.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Venti Starbucks blonde roast and 2 toasted bagels with cream cheese.

1 order of the Nuggets from Popeyes isn't enough.

Had 2 orders the other day with sweet heat, wild honey mustard and Cajun mustard.
I worry for your health, lol. I used to eat junk constantly and had to give so much stuff up. Cutting WAY back on carbs especially.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never wanted to believe it either but I feel it is a real possibility. His accuracy wasn't good Sunday but that isn't the issue, that happens from time to time. His field vision is the issue, we saw when OBJ wasn't on the field he didn't have any problem spreading the ball around but if you watched the game he had Hunt and Felton WIDE OPEN in the flat and instead of taking the 1st down on 3rd and short he was looking downfield and I heard from radio guys it looked like he was looking for Odell. No excuses for some of those bad throws though especially that last one that would have put the game away.

Good to see them still pick up the win with Baker playing so bad though, they should have won by 3 TD's tbh.

something to be said but not sure I noticed it on the time he missed Felton wide open. I'll look again.

will say had a few nice throws and a hell of an effort to avoid a sack and get close to first down on one play (only to see a false start and punt).

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,055.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worry for your health, lol. I used to eat junk constantly and had to give so much stuff up. Cutting WAY back on carbs especially.
Already cut waaaaay back on sugar.

Giving up carbs? Fuck that. My last physical I was all good, except for being borderline pre diabetic....hence cutting out most of the sugar.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,055.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't tried them all (and probably won't), but we're splitting hairs between copycat sandwiches for the most part. Most of these are bun/roll, deep fried chicken, and pickles (maybe mayo/sauce). Even the best of these is merely an average sandwich IMO. The Burger King one was so dry and over-breaded, easily the worst I had tried.
Popeyes has the best....haven't tried the KFC 1.

YET.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Popeyes has the best....haven't tried the KFC 1.

YET.

I've never eaten at Popeyes and it's been probably around 25 years since I had KFC. When some chicken place called Raising Canes opened in this area the lines were so long it made the local news. Cops had to be called out to direct traffic. That made me laugh.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 165,527.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’ve said it all along, Beckham is his kryptonite. Mayfield needs to be THE alpha, for whatever reason he is not the same player with Beckham in the stadium.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 165,527.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Giving up carbs? Fuck that. My last physical I was all good, except for being borderline pre diabetic....hence cutting out most of the sugar.
Hate to break it to you but you are better off keeping some sugar and giving up some of the bad carbs. I can eat ice cream and not have my blood sugar skyrocket as much as if I eat pasta or bad chips.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good for you......I don't think you need to cut carbs out to be healthy or lose weight. I eat a ton of carbs and lost a lot of weight and kept it off. Also eat sugar, but greatly reduce sugar intake 4 days a week.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only had the KFC version. would think as a chicken place would be better but it wasn't. CFA a lot better.

Only one I have had that rivals CFA was the local place (not a chain) that I mentioned once, I think (Birdigo).

the-sandwich-crew-web-320x213.jpg

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve said it all along, Beckham is his kryptonite. Mayfield needs to be THE alpha, for whatever reason he is not the same player with Beckham in the stadium.
And honestly with all the injuries I dont think OBJ is the same player he used to be regardless. Hard to really tell with him not being on the same page as Baker. They really don’t need him, they just need Landry back and for their young WR’s to progress. I would look to trade him for either a young player and mid round picks or try to get a late 1st-2nd + mid round pick for him. The chemistry still isn’t there it seems and it might never happen. I would moreso look to acquire players then picks. I dont think it happens in the middle of the year but if they wait he could god forbide get injured again and then they are stuck with him for another year.

Maybe I am overreacting but to this point I really don’t think I am, we’ve been down this road for way too long. Not sure if @dtgold88 @Stakesarehigh @WiggyRuss would agree

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure that is the issue, though (needing to be the alpha). I think in that locker room Landry is looked at as more of a leader than OBJ and Baker and Landry play well together.

Somehow that guy has pinpoint accuracy when he throws to a covered Higgins but OBJ could be alone on the field and he might miss him (did hit him on a couple nice throws, I guess...but out of 7? Ugh)

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And honestly with all the injuries I dont think OBJ is the same player he used to be regardless. Hard to really tell with him not being on the same page as Baker. They really don’t need him, they just need Landry back and for their young WR’s to progress. I would look to trade him for either a young player and mid round picks or try to get a late 1st-2nd + mid round pick for him. The chemistry still isn’t there it seems and it might never happen. I would moreso look to acquire players then picks. I dont think it happens in the middle of the year but if they wait he could god forbide get injured again and then they are stuck with him for another year.

Maybe I am overreacting but to this point I really don’t think I am, we’ve been down this road for way too long. Not sure if @dtgold88 @Stakesarehigh @WiggyRuss would agree
I wouldn't disagree....I'm just not sure. One of life's great mysteries I guess. as for trading him? as of now you are selling low so I'd wait a little bit. And, sure, he could get hurt and you'd get nothing but not sure you'd get better than a 3-4th anyway.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never eaten at Popeyes and it's been probably around 25 years since I had KFC. When some chicken place called Raising Canes opened in this area the lines were so long it made the local news. Cops had to be called out to direct traffic. That made me laugh.
Friend of mine just went to one in Macedonia and he loves it. I don't get the infatuation. Said there were at least 20-25 cars ahead in line. Had it at OSU a few years back. It was good. Not waiting 25 cars good, though. The fingers were pretty good. Fries might as well have been ore-i-da. Bread was OK but could tell had been sitting around.

Thinking some might like it as it's simple. Not like you have many choices to make when you go.