• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
210941575_214412143888995_789432646713841218_n.jpg

Rattler looms....

Solid gamble in round 5

Unlikely the answer

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best WR trio in the League and Goedert?

Pretty fucking sick, bruh,
I don’t worry about that ranking stuff of units but I’m glad they addressed both of those needs. There’s like nobody if Brown or Smitty got hurt. Eagles have been lucky with their health. They also lacked a guy who can play in the slot. They have a dude in Dotson who can play both slot and outside. That allows them to put defenses in a bind and put Brown and Smitty on the same side more often. That’s big based on what he heard about Hurts this winter and how they’ve had to tweak his progressions and reads because he had been slow to process. Half field reads are easier for him.

I am for sure pleased though. Personally, I thought it was gonna be your old guy Renfrow they ended up signing. Why is he unsigned so far? Weird.

My big worry on Dotson - why is Washington quitting on him after just two years as a WR? Odd with a rookie QB coming in and that QB needs as many weapons as possible. My buddy says Washington WR personnel was too slot heavy and that he was odd man out. Who knows. Hope he’s reliable. I only need about 40 catches from him and somebody who the defense has to respect.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron James came to my home in spirit form and got on one knee and he ran his hand down my butt crack as if he were cleaning it. Other men that have done this to me (e.g. Jonathan Majors the actor) said it means they are servants and I am a king.

Notice Lebron dropped the "king" nickname (because he is a servant)

I am not joking. It is something his God made him do and he has been harassing my family for like a year.
Damn! AI bots getting weird AF

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 18,691.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t worry about that ranking stuff of units but I’m glad they addressed both of those needs. There’s like nobody if Brown or Smitty got hurt. Eagles have been lucky with their health. They also lacked a guy who can play in the slot. They have a dude in Dotson who can play both slot and outside. That allows them to put defenses in a bind and put Brown and Smitty on the same side more often. That’s big based on what he heard about Hurts this winter and how they’ve had to tweak his progressions and reads because he had been slow to process. Half field reads are easier for him.

I am for sure pleased though. Personally, I thought it was gonna be your old guy Renfrow they ended up signing. Why is he unsigned so far? Weird.

My big worry on Dotson - why is Washington quitting on him after just two years as a WR? Odd with a rookie QB coming in and that QB needs as many weapons as possible. My buddy says Washington WR personnel was too slot heavy and that he was odd man out. Who knows. Hope he’s reliable. I only need about 40 catches from him and somebody who the defense has to respect.
I agree regarding your 1st point on the Eagles.

Renfrow? No idea. The kid got hurt and then in McDumbass' doghouse. Buffalo and a few other teams could have really used him.

They have McLaurin as their #1 and really like McCaffrey and also have Crowder who they may use in the slot a lot and is a solid vet. Plus, they save some cash and add picks. Not saying I would have traded him but they probably going young.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take it with a grain of salt because this was the case last year too and it didn’t keep them from collapsing but….funny.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You totally banned?

Just use some self control and restraint.
I told you this already. The mods were threatening my ability to post here at all. They were looking for a reason so I asked them to block me from that board.

I don’t pull punches. I call stupid people stupid because they’re stupid.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 18,691.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you this already. The mods were threatening my ability to post here at all. They were looking for a reason so I asked them to block me from that board.

I don’t pull punches. I call stupid people stupid because they’re stupid.
I forget shit, I am old(er). LOL.

Forgot you asked them to block you from the PF.