• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is probably just cleaning up on tinder in each city
Sure I have no doubt he orders in pussy plenty, he just seems like he's not into that scene like many other famous athletes. All hoops and Twitter with that guy.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy he came after is a feckless cvnt. Good for KD. This social media era is completely fucked. People actually think they’re somebodies because they’re “content creators”. They have zero talent and ability. They troll for clicks and try and monetize X by trashing players and saying stupid shit. About time the real talent looks at the hangers on and says shut the fuck up; nobody cares what you think.

I agree with you. This social media is absurd.

That troll wanted to get a reaction outta KD and did. He just won not gold medal, he should have not responded.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you. This social media is absurd.

That troll wanted to get a reaction outta KD and did. He just won not gold medal, he should have not responded.
Just wait til the guy is done with basketball and has time on his hands.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to get political or anything...but it seems Britney Griner has a new appreciation for her country.

I didn't agree with prioritizing her release over other Americans who had/have been held in Russia longer.

But to see her on the podium with her hand over her heart, tears flowing during the National Anthem that she once boycotted...then hearing her say things like “This one meant a lot to me, I mean, just having a chance to play for gold, represent my country, what my country did for me? Yeah, this is the highest on the pinnacle right here.” and "My emotions are all over the place, It means so much to me. My family didn't think I would be here, like I've said before, and then to be here and win and gold for my country, representing when my country fought for me so hard to even be standing here. Yeah, this gold medal is going to hold a special place."

Good to see her change of heart. I'll never agree with her being prioritized, but her appreciation and apparent attitude change is great to see.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo Nix looks good

Sounds like Zach Wilson is 3rd string. He will go down as one of the biggest bust in recent NFL history. Can't see him in the league 2 years from now

Zach Wilson is the next starting QB of the Birmingham Stallions

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to get political or anything...but it seems Britney Griner has a new appreciation for her country.

I didn't agree with prioritizing her release over other Americans who had/have been held in Russia longer.

But to see her on the podium with her hand over her heart, tears flowing during the National Anthem that she once boycotted...then hearing her say things like “This one meant a lot to me, I mean, just having a chance to play for gold, represent my country, what my country did for me? Yeah, this is the highest on the pinnacle right here.” and "My emotions are all over the place, It means so much to me. My family didn't think I would be here, like I've said before, and then to be here and win and gold for my country, representing when my country fought for me so hard to even be standing here. Yeah, this gold medal is going to hold a special place."

Good to see her change of heart. I'll never agree with her being prioritized, but her appreciation and apparent attitude change is great to see.
Yeah.

She fucked around in Russia and found out why this is still the greatest nation to live in the world.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he's a millennial who loves being on social media like the rest of them. Dude's still unmarried, all he does is hoops and post. I love it. Quite boring if every big star has the exact same personality. Let KD cook!
Richard Jefferson, Luke Walton, Karl Anthony Towns all love dick as much as me.

KD is just a weirdo.

I don’t think he’s gay.

Maybe Asexual .

I see photos of him on vacation with chicks.

But not often for a guy of his stature.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KD is just a weirdo.

I don’t think he’s gay.

Maybe Asexual .

Jefferson is definitely gay. There is no doubt in my mind

Does not matter. But he def gay

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KD is just a weirdo.

I don’t think he’s gay.

Maybe Asexual .

About half the of the younger Gen Z’s are sus.

If Durant wasn’t so no nonsense with his hair, I might think some things. But I’m with you, he’s just a thin skinned weirdo.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as im an old school cable guy, the streaming option is perfect for the Olympics and a few other events because obviously nbc and USA can’t show every event so in cases like this the streaming platform is amazing.

Cable sucks

Don't miss it