• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three team trade announced:

Dodgers get UTIL Tommy Edman from the Cards and P Michael Kopech from the Chisox.
Cards get P Erick Fedde and OF Tommy Pham from the Chisox
Chisox get UTIL Miguel Vargas and INF prospects Jeral Perez and Alexander Albertus from the Dodgers

A lot of guys I don't know a lot about lol. Edman is a gold glover but has been injured and Kopech throws gas out of the bullpen.

Another Dodgers trade:

Dodgers acquired OF Ahmed Rosario from the Rays for minor league P Michael Flynn. Rosario was hitting .307 this season prior to the trade and played part of last season with LA.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you, it’s just that I’m watching that and thinking, am I really rooting for either of these teams?
You had a better night than I did. The Phillies are playing a dog shit brand of baseball right now. Hitters aren’t hitting. Pitchers aren’t locating. No bueno. Yankees tried to hand them the game 3 times last night and they still couldn’t win.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had a better night than I did. The Phillies are playing a dog shit brand of baseball right now. Hitters aren’t hitting. Pitchers aren’t locating. No bueno. Yankees tried to hand them the game 3 times last night and they still couldn’t win.
What is going on with philly? I was out in the Pennsylvania area for a week or so about a month ago and watching them, there was no question in my mind who the best team in baseball was, absolutely no question. Now? The twins made them look mediocre.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is going on with philly? I was out in the Pennsylvania area for a week or so about a month ago and watching them, there was no question in my mind who the best team in baseball was, absolutely no question. Now? The twins made them look mediocre.
Baseball and the 162 game season. Even the top teams going to have a 2 week to a month stretch where they play like shit

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Dodgers trade:

Dodgers acquired OF Ahmed Rosario from the Rays for minor league P Michael Flynn. Rosario was hitting .307 this season prior to the trade and played part of last season with LA.

They snuck one more in under the wire: they traded LHP reliever Ryan Yarbrough to the Blue Jays for OF Kevin Kiermaier. Could be at least their late inning defensive replacement in CF (if not push Outman/Pages for starts).

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They snuck one more in under the wire: they traded LHP reliever Ryan Yarbrough to the Blue Jays for OF Kevin Kiermaier. Could be at least their late inning defensive replacement in CF (if not push Outman/Pages for starts).

Somehow missed the Flaherty trade yesterday lol. Dodgers shipped two prospects C Liranzo (their #8 prospect) and INF Sweeney (their #22) to Detroit. Damn good value, seems the Tigers flubbed that a bit.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s baseball. The staff all stopped throwing strikes at the same time and they stopped hitting at the same time.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone got the Sudan?