• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The under and Michigan -4.5 were the plays in that game.

My play was to turn it off after the 1st quarter. Two long rushing TDs through holes big enough to drive a truck through was enough for me.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My play was to turn it off after the 1st quarter. Two long rushing TDs through holes big enough to drive a truck through was enough for me.
Washington D got stronger as the game progressed. It was Penix who under performed last night as to why they lost. Score ballooned in the end.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington D got stronger as the game progressed. It was Penix who under performed last night as to why they lost. Score ballooned in the end.

I kept track of the score on my phone. As good as Penix looked last week, he really didn't last night. Of course, big upgrade in the defense he faced too.

My bias against McCarthy seemed to be confirmed though. It was funny to hear the announcers praise him early as he continued to hand the ball off.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kept track of the score on my phone. As good as Penix looked last week, he really didn't last night. Of course, big upgrade in the defense he faced too.

My bias against McCarthy seemed to be confirmed though. It was funny to hear the announcers praise him early as he continued to hand the ball off.
I thought the biggest plays he made last night were with his feet.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the biggest plays he made last night were with his feet.

Even if he comes back next year, is he going to get more opportunity to show his passing game? I think he's going to be a dart throw whether he comes out this year or next.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Washington d put them in a hole.

McCarthy single handedly kept Washington in it

But the one thing you saw with penix is he needs the platform

The stuff they showed vs Texas was still platform throws jmo.

Guy too one step to his right and threw and they were calling that off platform

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington d put them in a hole.

McCarthy single handedly kept Washington in it

But the one thing you saw with penix is he needs the platform

The stuff they showed vs Texas was still platform throws jmo.

Guy too one step to his right and threw and they were calling that off platform

Yep, he's just not a creator that can extend plays (at least not at an elite level). If he can get the ball out on time he is deadly accurate, but he can be disrupted. That's why I would have him as the 4th QB, just ahead of Nix for this year's draft. Nix almost falls into a McCarthy mode for me, as he was Captain Checkdown all year. A step up from McCarthy in that he wasn't handing 90% of the time, but still not stressing the defense.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea late 4th but wasn’t a boring game to watch. I have no complaints

Not being a fan of either team, I wanted more offensive fireworks and to watch the top draft targets excel. I wasn't really getting that and the early momentum was to a score like 34-17 or worse. My only real takeaway from what I watched was an appreciation for Jalen McMillan.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if he comes back next year, is he going to get more opportunity to show his passing game? I think he's going to be a dart throw whether he comes out this year or next.
It would be stupid if he came back, Michigan is losing most of their team and their two top RB's. I think his draft stock will only go down unless he improve his passing which doesn't seem likely. Not likely he turns into anything if he is a game manager in college but you never know. He just doesn't do anything special. Good accuracy and he can move. That's about it.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be stupid if he came back, Michigan is losing most of their team and their two top RB's. I think his draft stock will only go down unless he improve his passing which doesn't seem likely. Not likely he turns into anything if he is a game manager in college but you never know. He just doesn't do anything special. Good accuracy and he can move. That's about it.

He definitely needs to hold a clipboard

He needs to use his legs more

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, he's just not a creator that can extend plays (at least not at an elite level). If he can get the ball out on time he is deadly accurate, but he can be disrupted. That's why I would have him as the 4th QB, just ahead of Nix for this year's draft. Nix almost falls into a McCarthy mode for me, as he was Captain Checkdown all year. A step up from McCarthy in that he wasn't handing 90% of the time, but still not stressing the defense.
I agree. Nix and Mccarthy 4th and 5th in the class but there is a clear gap between 3 and 4 imo