• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try. He's a neuroscientist.

"Christopher John Nowinski is an American neuroscientist and author. Co-founder and CEO of the Concussion Legacy Foundation, and co-founder of the Boston University CTE Center, he is also a former professional wrestler with World Wrestling Entertainment."

He's also a professional wrestler and not a medical doctor. He also did not diagnose or even talk to Tua.

Unless something comes out that shows the Dolphins hid something, whatever you try to post is not going to change the fact that tests by actual medical doctors at the game and after the game, including independent tests all showed no concussion and the NFL and NFLPA are satisfied that there was no concussion.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players get misdiagnosed all the time.....and according to Schefter other teams said they wouldn't have played Tua.
Hind sight is always 20/20. Again, what Qb wouldn’t have been concussed after that tackle?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's also a professional wrestler and not a medical doctor. He also did not diagnose or even talk to Tua.

Unless something comes out that shows the Dolphins hid something, whatever you try to post is not going to change the fact that tests by actual medical doctors at the game and after the game, including independent tests all showed no concussion and the NFL and NFLPA are satisfied that there was no concussion.
This. How can you speculate about someone’s health when you haven’t even seen them?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a professional wrestler.
R.0c79bb633bedbaf8cd969e57912dae35

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Years resolution will be not to beat a dead horse as much.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol true- but only because i was right.
Players get injured, no evidence that it has anything to do with overuse, especially since he's already making rehab starts in the minors. Dodgers have clinched and are being careful.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck balls....no warning.
View attachment 310120

Got up this morning, went to Dunkin' Donuts and got a dozen donuts for the family, went through Starbucks, got home grabbed a couple of donuts, sat in my recliner with my coffee, donuts and paper, turn on College GameDay only to see some dipshit from DishNetwork whining about what assholes Disney is and USC is on ESPN...extremely pissed.

Fortunately, YouTube has a 21 day free trial and ESPN can be seen through that. So, Dish has 21 days to get their shit together.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a professional wrestler.
...and a standout football player at Harvard that ended his performing career due to concussions. His foundation works with the NFL to establish concussion protocols. Tua's injury on Sunday had 5 triggers that indicate a concussion. He grabbed his head after the injury, stumbled getting up, shook his head to clear the cobwebs, fell back down, and needed to be held up and helped to the sideline. Those indications are normally enough to declare a player out BEFORE he had the chance to beat the protocols. He likely had been coached up (or taught by another player) to claim a back injury to dodge protocols.

He doesn't need to make a name for himself, he's already established. His foundation trains officials and coaches to diagnose head injuries with other leagues (CFL, etc) but the NFL will not let them near their product for obvious reasons; protect the shield.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players get injured, no evidence that it has anything to do with overuse, especially since he's already making rehab starts in the minors. Dodgers have clinched and are being careful.

Also possible that it was. My one complaint about Roberts is that I've never liked how he handles his pitching staff, including how he builds up pitchers and handles their innings pitched.