• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So this happened.

And then last night:
-Matt Vierling throws a bee bee from LF to gun down a sac fly attempt
- Brandon Nimmo slips in the base path to result in a double play.
- Phillies won the game on a sac fly. Great throw from RF with the bounce on the infield grass. Catcher Nido has the ball go through the wickets and Phil’s score the go ahead run in the 10th.
- With a runner on 3B, JT Realmuto goes to his right for an exceptional block to keep the ball in front of him, preventing the tying run scoring on a wild pitch.

So Keith Hernandez can go fuck himself.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since he did not appeal the 6 games he would be out for at least that- not start the season.

there is a scenario where a possible court case drags on- he sits out 6 games......plays the rest of the season- then gets suspended for more games next year. lol.

its just crazy.

for some reason everyone thinks they know better than a totally unbiased woman retired federal judge that had access to more information than anyone else. It is not surprising though.
Nobody cares about process, just cancel him already.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Padres gonna Padre...
I heard more about this today. Apparently he put out a statement that a medication he took for ringworm caused him to fail a test. Turns out the med he claimed he took was close in spelling to another but doctors have came out and said the med he claimed he took would kill you if you had ringworm. What he tested for was basically full on anabolic steroids. The Padres should void his contract, but we know they won’t.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard more about this today. Apparently he put out a statement that a medication he took for ringworm caused him to fail a test. Turns out the med he claimed he took was close in spelling to another but doctors have came out and said the med he claimed he took would kill you if you had ringworm. What he tested for was basically full on anabolic steroids. The Padres should void his contract, but we know they won’t.

Holy shit really? Damn.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he gots some explaining to do. You mentioned voiding his contract. I hope that can be done. Cheaters shouldn't get paid like that.
I mentioned this yesterday but he is one of the guys that took a lot in the minors from that one agent in exchange for a portion of his future earnings. I hope he still has to pay that money on the full amount.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we have another guy that was hall of fame bound that won’t make it

It's a shame that so many talented baseball players need to cheat the game. And I know cheating has been part of the game from the beginning. But the **steroid era** changed everything.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a shame that so many talented baseball players need to cheat the game. And I know cheating has been part of the game from the beginning. But the **steroid era** changed everything.
If I’m the Padres I’m wondering how much of what I saw before I signed him was real.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont feel sorry for the Padres, they are trying to be like the other big spenders and giving up their farm system for stars. So far it doesn’t seem to be helping them go anywhere. We will see after the Soto move.
Isn’t of apologizing, he lies. Nice lol. Something like that you have to be smarter, you know the truth will come out eventually. Just admit you did wrong.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I’m the Padres I’m wondering how much of what I saw before I signed him was real.
Basically gave him a huge contract over potential. He he got his contract he played in 60 and 80 games. I would like to see him produce before handing out a contract like that. He’s now going to miss more games over 4+ seasons than he played.

After his suspension, that would be 370 missed games in his career. Only played 273

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont feel sorry for the Padres, they are trying to be like the other big spenders and giving up their farm system for stars. So far it doesn’t seem to be helping them go anywhere. We will see after the Soto move.
Isn’t of apologizing, he lies. Nice lol. Something like that you have to be smarter, you know the truth will come out eventually. Just admit you did wrong.

To be fair the GM did have harsh words for him yesterday. He needs to mature fast

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That suspension feels kinda light now...

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That suspension feels kinda light now...
That’s defined by rule. A certain number of infractions kicks in certain number of games. 80 is for first offense I think.