• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if anyone has posted this, but it's a barbershop segment with Lebron, Draymond and some of Lebron's guys like Mav Carter and Rich Paul. Charles Oakley stops by too. Entertaining and kind of insightful.

At the 22:30 mark though, Lebron starts talking about him coming back to Cleveland and having to put aside the Dan Gilbert article and stuff like that. You can tell that he still doesn't like Gilbert, but you get the feeling he tolerates him because he wants to be in Cleveland. Pretty interesting.

I liked when they were talking about Brady and Pats system too. Good stuff

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors, please do the NBA world a huge favor and end this miserable playoffs tonight. Don't drag this awful playoffs out until Monday

You dont want to see an epic comeback lol

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so sick of all this talk about "Lebron". "Lebron might get swept", "Lebron's legacy", "Lebron this" and "Lebron that". It ain't James who gets swept, its the Cavs. These people on ABC need to get a grip.
I think this is the main reason I can't stand the guy.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And 3rd of all, I don't want him. Lebron will be 34 and we've seen how the older superteam works out for the Lakers. If we got Lebron, we'd be good enough to get to the wcf and LOSE to a younger Golden St team. Then after the older superteam falls apart, we'll most likely end up rebuilding again
:10:

someone should put this post in the Thoop hall of fame...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10:

someone should put this post in the Thoop hall of fame...

That posted you quoted, not sure who but some dumbass apparently. Lebron is still at the top of his game played 40+ minutes while still being the best player and he is only 32 and will be 33 in 6 months.

That should go in the "Lets Make Up Shit" thread. Fucking clueless :L

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna stick with my 5 pick...but man this feels like that time we blew that 25 point lead against Boston in 08, and just couldn't get up off the mat for game 6

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That posted you quoted, not sure who but some dumbass apparently. Lebron is still at the top of his game played 40+ minutes while still being the best player and he is only 32 and will be 33 in 6 months.

yeah, but his point about being 34 by the time he rolled up to our gates imo is valid. even LeBron has to feel the effects of time and mileage at some point...

and the one thing we DON'T need around here is another years-long rebuild...

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish TNT just had the entire playoffs.

This panel of Pierce, Rose, Billups, with whoever this lady is is the most amateur attempt at some sort of pre/post game panel.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Yesterday's conceding speech press conference by LeBron was inspired to him by Hillary Clinton.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well thanks for the kind words sir. Thing is I've seen Lebron starting to slip on defense all year, and that was the first thing to go with Kobe. He turned into this gambling, shoot the lanes type of defender because he was at the beginning of the decline. I'm sure Lebron will still be able to get buckets at 34, but I AM NOT willing to have a 34 yr old Lebron come in, trade the young players to form an older superteam JUST to freakin lose to GS. Sorry if you disagree, that's just the way I see it. I dont want to see the Lakers push all the chips to the center of the table if we can't win a chip. Just being competitive is a failure for us w/o the chip. I'd rather look into other ways, and if that doesnt work, I'd rather wait 4 years or so until GS's core starts to slip

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please stop trying to bring back American idiot winners by singing the national anthem. Only 2 have become legit superstars and the rest failed

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thanks for the kind words sir. Thing is I've seen Lebron starting to slip on defense all year, and that was the first thing to go with Kobe. He turned into this gambling, shoot the lanes type of defender because he was at the beginning of the decline. I'm sure Lebron will still be able to get buckets at 34, but I AM NOT willing to have a 34 yr old Lebron come in, trade the young players to form an older superteam JUST to freakin lose to GS. Sorry if you disagree, that's just the way I see it. I dont want to see the Lakers push all the chips to the center of the table if we can't win a chip. Just being competitive is a failure for us w/o the chip. I'd rather look into other ways, and if that doesnt work, I'd rather wait 4 years or so until GS's core starts to slip

You would take Lebron in a heartbeat and how I know is bc you want your team to succeed and that's what he will bring and that is just a fact. Dont worry it wont ever happen so no worries. That young talent isnt doing much as we speak you will most likely have to bring in a star to lead and it makes sense to go younger so I see your point but Lebron could make any team win right now.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad Cleveland always has shit coaches