• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K. Get it now. I don't read much into players statements because people like to jump on anything any player says these days but I'm starting to get the feeling that the Cavs don't think they can beat them. They were within 4 (or whatever it was) at half and they didn't look confidant going into the locker room (probably because they were already gassed). I don't think the dude's given up but if someone were to have told me his and Loves stat lines for the first two games I'd say the W's would be down 0-2.

A lot can change on the road. Here's actual science proving the Warriors don't play as well on the road:

The Warriors’ Fast-Break Machine Slows On The Road

I'm not saying the Warriors will lose the series or anything, I think even the Cavs know that ain't happening. But I would still be pretty surprised if the Cavs don't win at least 1 game.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot can change on the road. Here's actual science proving the Warriors don't play as well on the road:

The Warriors’ Fast-Break Machine Slows On The Road

I'm not saying the Warriors will lose the series or anything, I think even the Cavs know that ain't happening. But I would still be pretty surprised if the Cavs don't win at least 1 game.

The thing with the first two games is that the Cavs are working a lot harder than the W's to get open looks and they're just gassed by the 4th quarter. Cavs do it with iso play, the W's do it with ball rotation. The turnovers are frustrating sometimes but there's obviously a method to the madness.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh he's definitely a front runner. Likes to troll the board when his team wins, but he keeps it in bounds. And he understands the game. He's not pure troll like a couple other posters here. I have no problem with Wiggy, he's fun to tease.
I don't think I have ever seen him get angry - I wish I had that temperament - I get mad - lol

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I have ever seen him get angry - I wish I had that temperament - I get mad - lol

How can goofing around on a message board talking shit about sports ever make you angry? Cracks me up when someone gets mad here.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh he's definitely a front runner. Likes to troll the board when his team wins, but he keeps it in bounds. And he understands the game. He's not pure troll like a couple other posters here. I have no problem with Wiggy, he's fun to tease.

I'm not bothered by him either. He often sets himself up to be the butt of jokes. Maybe it is intentional on his part. LOL.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not bothered by him either. He often sets himself up to be the butt of jokes. Maybe it is intentional on his part. LOL.

Yeah there are some here who are really obsessed with the guy, I don't get it. Granted I haven't posted here until recently.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can goofing around on a message board talking shit about sports ever make you angry? Cracks me up when someone gets mad here.
Just spend some time in the politics room and you will see - They talk really stupid in there. I honestly don't think anyone in there has a brain. It's like they lose all common sense the minute they click on the politic room - like a witches' spell or something:lol:

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just spend some time in the politics room and you will see - They talk really stupid in there. I honestly don't think anyone in there has a brain. It's like they lose all common sense the minute they click on the politic room - like a witches' spell or something:lol:

Well yeah politics makes people lose about 20 IQ points at least. But some people like getting worked up, they wouldn't go there if they didn't. Kind of like talk radio, half of Rush Limbaugh's listeners hate him and everything he says. But they love getting all mad listening.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be - that he knows he is toying with their emotions and knows it's coming. I've seen people like that troll people and then laugh when they see the person cursing, swearing and everything else - That's really a talent - lol

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be - that he knows he is toying with their emotions and knows it's coming. I've seen people like that troll people and then laugh when they see the person cursing, swearing and everything else - That's really a talent - lol

For real that's pure troll. They win when you get mad, or can't stop talking about them.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yeah politics makes people lose about 20 IQ points at least. But some people like getting worked up, they wouldn't go there if they didn't. Kind of like talk radio, half of Rush Limbaugh's listeners hate him and everything he says. But they love getting all mad listening.
Well they are going to get madder this week - the dems are drawing up impeachment proceedings on you know who. Doesn't have a chance, but should be good entertainment for a few weeks:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For real that's pure troll. They win when you get mad, or can't stop talking about them.
I seen one person that told this one guy - called himself Laker John - that he thought of him when sitting on the toilet. Laker John laughed at him and told him he must have really gotten into his head to be thinking of him every minute like that - Just a god given talent for toying with people - lol

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What ABC had going on for them? Rerun of shows? There is really no defending it. Series should have started on Tuesday. It is what it is. They need to be flexible when it comes to the finals schedule. No way should any team be off 9 days prior to the finals unless the other conference finals go 6 or 7.

Bruh, you are also forgetting advertising and promoting the game. They need time for that. Why do you think the SuperBowl is 2 weeks after the championship game instead of the following week?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruh, you are also forgetting advertising and promoting the game. They need time for that. Why do you think the SuperBowl is 2 weeks after the championship game instead of the following week?
I like the games spread out more - gives both sides to recover from fatigue and be fresh

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man, Phyllis from Mulga is awesome. Calls Feinbaum to speak to talk like she's speaking directly to Cowherd. :pound:

For the uninitiated:

It's like hearing a Wiggy post. :dhd:

Gotta give credit to Finebaum. I would not have been able to stay composed listening to this rant. I would have been in the floor rolling!

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron didn't like the order of going to the podium and having to wait. That's what he bitched about, so now Silver has him going in front of Lue.

As @bksballer89 said...he gave in.

See I figured people would assume that, but that's not what the tweet said and not correct.

Cavs players always go before Lue, that is no change. So if there was a change or a concession, no one that I have heard has said what it was.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cavs fans hanging their hats on being down 2 to nothing and winning last year is wrong. If anything, its going to be motivation for the Warriors not to let it happen again.

I mean, there's admittedly not a whole lot to hang our hats on, we gotta take what we can get, lol.

If the Warriors get 4 wins, I'll be here congratulating them and giving props for the accomplishment. Until then, you're damn right I'm gonna be looking for any sliver of hope to hang my hat on.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give credit to Finebaum. I would not have been able to stay composed listening to this rant. I would have been in the floor rolling!

At one point, he looks like he's going to start laughing, then regains his composure. lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, there's admittedly not a whole lot to hang our hats on, we gotta take what we can get, lol.

If the Warriors get 4 wins, I'll be here congratulating them and giving props for the accomplishment. Until then, you're damn right I'm gonna be looking for any sliver of hope to hang my hat on.
Cavs need Thompson, Korver and Smith to all show up--- these 3 guys have sucked ass

I dont like how LeBron s guarding Durant either----- id have Shumpert or Smith or Jefferson single him ad have LeBron guard the least good ofensive player and play free safety and jump passing lanes--- like he has done much of the playoffs before.