• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would the Warriors still have went after KD had they won the finals last year?
Yes, but I don't think KD joins if GS is a back to back champ

Reactions: LAD

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a perfect gif of what has happened to Wiggy since last Thursday.

9rMgh5I.gif

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Bringing up last year is so pointless. If Harrison Barnes was still here then I would sorta understand it but different group. Also it is clearly obvious this is a totally different Steph Curry as well.

Through 2 games, Steph has vastly outplayed Kyrie Irving. It's impossible to discern if it's more that Cleveland can't focus on him as much with KD brought into the mix or if this is more that Curry is finally healthy. But yeah, bringing up last year if pointless. Having said that, Cleveland still has Lebron James.

KD will get better stats in this series than Lebron, but that's because of the number of defenders that the Dubs can throw at Lebron - whereas with KD, the only true defender you can put on him from Cleveland's end is Lebron and possibly Shumpert, who the latter has become of a shell of himself defensively.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @WiggyRuss - Where you at bro?
just got into work actually- still have to enter ALL my time for last month--- which is not good....

almost as bad as how the cAvs have played.

Gotta give Durant a ton of credit- he has played out of his mind good- like he can just taste the monkey coming off his back.

Cavs have no choice but to hold serve at home- if they dont itll be over in 5. They gotta get to a game 6. Right now it doesnt look good

JR and TT are the 2 guys that i have been especially disapointed with on the Cavs...neither guy has done much of anything. Like- not even played decent ball. Kyrie and LeBron cant do it alone.

Hopefully they play better at home and can even up the series---- i cant see them coming back from down 3-1 again so they better.

they just gotta push this thing past 5 games somehow---- doesnt look good right now though.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As great as GS has played, it is difficult to see them keep up this shooting. I mean KD is making EVERYTHING. Gotta give them credit but this series is far from over. I will say if Kyrie does not show up it is most likely OVER. If he does show up the Cavs can win Game 3 and make it a series.

I hope you're kidding. I watched game 2. Golden St. missed a lot of wide open shots. Golden St. has been shooting like this all season and Cleveland doesn't play the best defense (they're 21st in total defensive efficiency) - this is what the majority of this board was saying post All star break. Now you see what we're talking about.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just got into work actually- still have to enter ALL my time for last month--- which is not good....

Gotta give Durant a ton of credit- he has played out of his mind good- like he can just taste the monkey coming off his back.

Cavs have no choice but to hold serve at home- if they dont itll be over in 5. They gotta get to a game 6. Right now it doesnt look good

JR and TT are the 2 guys that i have been especially disapointed with on the Cavs...neither guy has done much of anything. Like- not even played decent ball. Kyrie and LeBron cant do it alone.

Hopefully they play better at home and can even up the series---- i cant see them coming back from down 3-1 again so they better.

they just gotta push this thing past 5 games somehow---- doesnt look good right now though.
I think the Cavaliers might get one or two games, but Durant is not a better player than LeBron, but doesn't need to be. The Warriors have a team - the Cavs are 75% less than the Warriors. The Warriors best option is to let LeBron wear himself out doing everything - by the time the games ends, he will be to frazzled to play. I understand the work - I make really good money, but sometimes there are long hours just to keep up. I audit companies for insurance and it involves writing up reports for the insurance companies after going out to review the records for various companies. I am virtually on my computer 15 hours every day

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much of this is the Durant effect, though? I think its fair to at least ask.

I don't know whether Curry was unhealthy last year or not... but two games playing next to Durant isn't going to convince me of much on the subject.

Agreed. You can argue it either way, but you'll never be able to confirm it. Either way, Curry through 2 games is redeeming himself. Now he just has to be consistent.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron really needs a quick visit to Miami to hit the lab, the guy looks juiceless.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you're kidding. I watched game 2. Golden St. missed a lot of wide open shots. Golden St. has been shooting like this all season and Cleveland doesn't play the best defense (they're 21st in total defensive efficiency) - this is what the majority of this board was saying post All star break. Now you see what we're talking about.

was thinking the same. remember game 1? even Steph was saying they could've played/shot better. the biggest difference between these teams is the 'D', hands down...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we-hell, the excuse train just rolled up...and look who just crawled outta first class...:lol:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw something interesting:

Through 2 Games KD has:

71 Points
14 Assists
22 Rebounds
5 Blocks
3 Steals

On the flip side, Harrison Barnes 7 games against Cleveland last year:

65 Points
10 assists
31 rebounds
3 Blocks
5 Steals

BUT THE BENCH GOT WEAKER!

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just 2 games in, and I'm already hearing the "Warriors have too much" excuse on tv from people that picked the Cavs