• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what happens, if the Warriors win, the win is tainted.

#NotMyChampions

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the first opponent that is healthy. They will be facing the best offensive team in these playoffs. They have nobody to guard Kyrie. Love needs to keep it up, that would be huge in this series
This is exactly what worries me plus the Warriors lack of mental toughness.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And MJ will never be Lebron. Lebron is the best team player on the history (Magic is right there) AND he is a dominant scorer. The Cavs right now arent a super team. A super team can win without one of their best players like the W's, when Lebron doesnt play or has a bad game they play like shit. I think you are confused....and if you watched Lebron in his younger days he CARRIED his team for 7 years and into the Finals. MJ never did that, he started winning championships when he got Pippen and Rodman. The fact is you need great players to win.
Bwa ha ha! That's funny!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team player...yes? Magic is right there if not better. Dont you dare say Bill Russell, he was a role player!
If I was going to start a team today I'd pick Russell or a healthy Bill Walton. Those guys make everyone around them so much better. But its so hard to compare players from separate generations especially since you are allowed to travel now and palm the ball on every play. Its not the same game.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was going to start a team today I'd pick Russell or a healthy Bill Walton. Those guys make everyone around them so much better. But its so hard to compare players from separate generations especially since you are allowed to travel now and palm the ball on every play. Its not the same game.

Hahahaha Those wouldnt be my choices and it isnt close. Mine would be Kawhi or Lebron. Both of them make everyone better, play all-time great defense AND they are great scorers. Russell was an average scorer back in the day, he is like a poor mans' Rodman

Reactions: TJL

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dfztax.jpg

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha Those wouldnt be my choices and it isnt close. Mine would be Kawhi or Lebron. Both of them make everyone better, play all-time great defense AND they are great scorers. Russell was an average scorer back in the day, he is like a poor mans' Rodman
That's OK, you are young and follow young players; that's understandable. But Russel was amazing because he made everyone else better, Walton's championship season right before he missed the next 4 and a half seasons with that foot injury, was incredible. Led the league in rebounding and blocked shots, scored 19 a game and was defensive player of the year. Won the championship on a team where I would bet you could not name a single player without looking it up. His injury was such a shame. I believe I heard that he never played more than 65 games in a season because of those injuries.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well LeBron got away with 3 fouls on one play end of game 2. Good memories hear fans? Had they gone down 0-2 Not sure they recover from that. Not 1 not 2 not 3 fouls called

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's OK, you are young and follow young players; that's understandable. But Russel was amazing because he made everyone else better, Walton's championship season right before he missed the next 4 and a half seasons with that foot injury, was incredible. Led the league in rebounding and blocked shots, scored 19 a game and was defensive player of the year. Won the championship on a team where I would bet you could not name a single player without looking it up. His injury was such a shame. I believe I heard that he never played more than 65 games in a season because of those injuries.

It has nothing to do with that, Russell is overrated. A great defensive player, he would be a sixth man at best in this league. Some old timers get on their knees for Russell and the main reason is bc he has a ton of rings. It is not how you judge greatness. You know he played with 6 to 7 other HOFrs in an eight team league. Not impressed

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well LeBron got away with 3 fouls on one play end of game 2. Good memories hear fans? Had they gone down 0-2 Not sure they recover from that. Not 1 not 2 not 3 fouls called

You cant have 3 fouls on one play, it counts as fun. Sorry to bust your pink faggot bubble lol

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cant have 3 fouls on one play, it counts as fun. Sorry to bust your pink faggot bubble lol

Lol I'm saying none were called. Lesidekick been getting away with shit smh