• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So no racial stuff but wives and kids are ok? You're a sorry POS. Also if you look at the link they weren't trash talking at the game they were just being pathetic Canadian assholes

Not my rule, Daniel-San

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop being over dramatic they weren’t at his house. Players being bothered at their hotel rooms during a series has been going on for ages.

This is a completely stupid take because you're referencing players, but the fans were heckling a players mother and father. In addition to that Dell Curry actually played for the Raptors for a few years. Heckling players is one thing, but family should always be off limits.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a completely stupid take because you're referencing players, but the fans were heckling a players mother and father. In addition to that Dell Curry actually played for the Raptors for a few years. Heckling players is one thing, but family should always be off limits.
Let him keep going, it's hilarious

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Projecting Expected Recovery Time for Kevin Durant Based Off Past Achilles Injuries in NBA

All the players weren't the same as before but that is expected. KD might be like a younger Kobe. Kobe was still at the end of his peak and then things just got worse after that. KD will still be a great player but he won't be at the top most likely. He will take a dip but since he is such a great shooter and has such great length it's possible he doesn't dip as much as most of the players with the same injury. His explosiveness isn't going to be the same.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bunch of sensitive Sallies in this thread. Cry me a river for Curry and his multi millionaire family getting heckled. Boo fucking hoo

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the police have bigger things to worry about
Which is the reason that sending a couple of thugs to beat the shit out of the fans and teach them a lesson is a good thing.

See your problem is you think like a dumb yuppie. In my neighborhood growing up - we had our own justice system - We didn't take that shit and we didn't wait for the police to come around pussyfooting around and since their were no witnesses, It was my word against the dumbass, I knocked out. Police knew I was lying, but they also knew the other guy was being a dumb little bitch - End of story - never fucked with me again

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These parents aren’t just ordinary parents they are minor celebrities themselves. Know the difference, doofus.
Oh shit you called me a doofus! That's it I'm quitting the internet.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What else would you expect - he was so ugly, when he was born, His mother sued her pimp

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Projecting Expected Recovery Time for Kevin Durant Based Off Past Achilles Injuries in NBA

All the players weren't the same as before but that is expected. KD might be like a younger Kobe. Kobe was still at the end of his peak and then things just got worse after that. KD will still be a great player but he won't be at the top most likely. He will take a dip but since he is such a great shooter and has such great length it's possible he doesn't dip as much as most of the players with the same injury. His explosiveness isn't going to be the same.

I think Rudy Gay is a great case study for what KD's return could possibly look like. Rudy Gay returned 9 months after a rupture achilles at about the same age. His game didn't fully come around till a bit later, but his game has returned. Durant is much better than Gay, so I think there's a high possibility he returns to a great level. Maybe not elite, but he'll still be in contention for a possible top 10 player in the NBA.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

None of us have the slightest idea how he'll be

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

These are minor celebrities, not ordinary folks here.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are minor celebrities, not ordinary folks here.
Yes once you are a minor celebrity people should be able to say anything to you as you as you try to stay in a hotel. Because of a game. You are no longer an ordinary human.

I'm going to go tell Dirk Nowitski's dad he's a total piece of shit next time he stays at the Dallas Marriott