• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Miami Heat

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, we'd still be up 3-2, but yeah, there's that...

So yer Chiefs are defending S.B. champs. Looks like yer Lakers will be hanging another banner. At least the fuckin' Rangers didn't win the Stanley Cup.

:dhd:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yer Chiefs are defending S.B. champs. Looks like yer Lakers will be hanging another banner. At least the fuckin' Rangers didn't win the Stanley Cup.

:dhd:

TAMPA!!!!!!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TAMPA!!!!!!

I try to watch hockey. Didn't play it growing up and didn't start watching it until Columbus gotta team. Really don't understand the game like I do with basketball/football/baseball. But it's still weird to me that Florida has hockey for some reason. If you're Lightning fan congrats.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to watch hockey. Didn't play it growing up and didn't start watching it until Columbus gotta team. Really don't understand the game like I do with basketball/football/baseball. But it's still weird to me that Florida has hockey for some reason. If you're Lightning fan congrats.
actually hockey ain't that bad once you have a grip on it. don't follow it as much these days like i used to...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta good laugh outta this.

SNL has pulled some country schmuck named Morgan Wallen due to virus protocols. A video surfaced of him partying at the University of Alabama, not wearing a facemask and kissing multipe women. This dumbbell is a perfect example of why the virus will continue to linger in the country much longer that it should.

Never trust a person with a mullet.

downloadjh.jpg

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm very loose with hockey. I don't have the passion for it like I do with football and basketball. So I cheer on the Lightning and the Panthers. I usually catch a few games in the season then vest heavily in the playoffs (at that point just watch the Lightning).

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very loose with hockey. I don't have the passion for it like I do with football and basketball. So I cheer on the Lightning and the Panthers. I usually catch a few games in the season then vest heavily in the playoffs (at that point just watch the Lightning).

I don't follow it closely either. Got two teams I'll root for. Columbus and Las Vegas.