• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Miami Heat

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was no gentleman sweep - Both teams fought hard to win every game and both teams played like champions. The Lakers 3-1 record in this series is slightly misleading of just how close two of those games are. A gentleman sweep to me, means the Lakers were in complete control - They were not in complete control and in some cases - I think they made some lucky shots, but they all do that -

LOL

The series isn't over yet, you know that right?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there still could be a game 6.
I think there is a high probability of that - I thought from the beginning it was going to be the Lakers in 6 and even after game one - I told a friend that even without Drogic and Bam - that the Heat would still find a way to win one or two

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you said it was would it have been over?
It's not over - I have seen the Lakers go 3-1 and then lose a series and I believe the Lakers could easily drop another game. So unlike you're dumb faggot ass - I am not about to call it a "A gentleman sweep"

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You literally are stupid.
As much as I want the Lakers to win - I would rather see the Lakers lose than to see a player get injured. I know the series is not over - but the Heat has played a great game - their adjustments for the last two game were highly intelligent ones - Mi D'antoni and Doc Rivers should have been watching and taking notes

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right.

They aren’t as good.

Given that games 2 and 3 were played without Bam and Dragic, I think it is a mistake to rule out the Heat.

If both teams were fully healthy, this series could have gone either way.

If Bam & Goran were 100% this series would be tied at 2-2. And I hope nobody is foolish enough to think the Heat will raise the white flag being down 3-1.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And those adjustments by both teams came from coaching staffs on both sides. I expect more of the same on Friday.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes absolutely no sense in terms of an argument.

Guess what, there are teams that won the title where in certain games they got smashed in certain games of the series. The playoffs are about adjustments.

The Memorial Day Massacre comes to mind. The Lakers lose game 1 of the 1985 finals 148-114 and won the series in 6.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attention LeBron haters! Attention LeBron haters!

Here's another reason for all of you to go :exploding:

PWAF5T3WM5AN3OIX2I4U32H6MI.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is 3-0 in series clinching Finals games.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet his statements are a stupid as my brother's who does not like LeBron because of the player's political views. Sends me a text message making fun of LeBron - says doesn't look like LeBron is doing very good and hasn't helped the Lakers. Granted that He doesn't like basketball and doesn't watch it - I responded: What the hell do you mean with "LeBron isn't doing very Good?" The dude(at that time) is in the finals with two wins away from handing the Lakers their 17 championship title of the franchise's history. You don't think that is pretty good? My next statement - for the record - the Lakers have won(at that time) 14 games in the playoffs and have lost only three - I know that is not the best record in the NBA, but I think that's pretty good

My idiot brother's response: Well I don't like his political statements - I think he should shut up and dribble

My response: It's a free country - He can say what he want's to say and some would argue(correctly so) that he has a responsibility to say something and try to help the communities across the nation-but you don't like basketball anyway - so turn the tv off and quit listening if you don't like it.

I expect he will be too angry to talk to me for a few weeks - which is good - I will get some peace and quiet:pound::pound:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet his statements are a stupid as my brother's who does not like LeBron because of the player's political views. Sends me a text message making fun of LeBron - says doesn't look like LeBron is doing very good and hasn't helped the Lakers. Granted that He doesn't like basketball and doesn't watch it - I responded: What the hell do you mean with "LeBron isn't doing very Good?" The dude(at that time) is in the finals with two wins away from handing the Lakers their 17 championship title of the franchise's history. You don't think that is pretty good? My next statement - for the record - the Lakers have won(at that time) 14 games in the playoffs and have lost only three - I know that is not the best record in the NBA, but I think that's pretty good

My idiot brother's response: Well I don't like his political statements - I think he should shut up and dribble

My response: It's a free country - He can say what he want's to say and some would argue(correctly so) that he has a responsibility to say something and try to help the communities across the nation-but you don't like basketball anyway - so turn the tv off and quit listening if you don't like it.

I expect he will be too angry to talk to me for a few weeks - which is good - I will get some peace and quiet:pound::pound:

Holy crap. That's funny. Next time you speak to him remind him alotta NBAers share the same views as LeBron, that should brighten up his day. And shut & dribble? :laugh3: I know where that started. From the true leaders in fake news.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your brother sounds like a smart man...Now he doesn't have to talk to a moron (You)