• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Miami Heat

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but, i'm really not trolling. i sincerely disagree with heatles contention. but whatever.

here:
9245608-olive-branch.jpg

an olive branch. i'm done, i won't comment further.

Not trolling as evidenced by all of the posts you posted and threads you've started in the NBA forum. You bullshit a post you disagree with, but don't bother to post anything until you get called out. But you're not trolling.

If you have a legit argument to make, make it. It's a bunch of basketball junkies in here. We love debating shit like that. But when you do make your argument, try using actual facts, stats, etc. and leave out the sucking your cock part. We've only got a couple of females and they're married. None of the guys who post here swing that way, but @msgkings322 would probably tease you for a little while before letting you know he doesn't swing that way either if you want.

On the other hand, I do like olives. :martini:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trolling as evidenced by all of the posts you posted and threads you've started in the NBA forum. You bullshit a post you disagree with, but don't bother to post anything until you get called out. But you're not trolling.

If you have a legit argument to make, make it. It's a bunch of basketball junkies in here. We love debating shit like that. But when you do make your argument, try using actual facts, stats, etc. and leave out the sucking your cock part. We've only got a couple of females and they're married. None of the guys who post here swing that way, but @msgkings322 would probably tease you for a little while before letting you know he doesn't swing that way either if you want.

On the other hand, I do like olives. :martini:

Uh....yeah....I definitely do not love the taste of cock. Not at all, I never think about it, or experiment with it, or watch videos of other people sucking it....I never do any of that hardly ever.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but, i'm really not trolling. i sincerely disagree with heatles contention. but whatever.

here:
9245608-olive-branch.jpg

an olive branch. i'm done, i won't comment further.

You have failed to make a single point to support your case though. So you really haven’t even commented about the issue.

@Heatles84 has made plenty.

So either you don’t have any points to make or your entire case is built around team accomplishments when Kawhi spent his entire career in frat class organizations and AD played for the mostly talent starved Pelicans.

Either way, posting 1 liner comebacks instead of data supporting your opinion is a bad look.

Don’t agree? Fine. I am sure you will find others who take your side and would prefer Kawhi. But Heatles point was valid and certainly unworthy of a BS rating to any objective party. Which, by the way, most of the people supporting AD here are.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh....yeah....I definitely do not love the taste of cock. Not at all, I never think about it, or experiment with it, or watch videos of other people sucking it....I never do any of that hardly ever.

Interesting.

Can I ask how you know this? Personal experience?

Again, nothing wrong with that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

help me love GIF by Daddy's Home

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know and don't care about Miami's situation. I just know that Dan Gilbert didn't do anything different than other owners serious about winning a title. Also, D-Wade starting to breakdown physically was part of the reason he left too.

And Lebron signed deals designed to hold Gilbert's feet to the fire the entire time he was there to make sure that Gilbert spent whatever was necessary. So there's that.
My bad...meant to say Milwaukee. They, in fact, did not do what Gilbert did and would not pay both Brogdon and Middleton.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me let you in on a little secret. Trashing wiggy is a regular thing around here. Why? Because he deserves all of it. Stop taking jokes about that former LeBron nut-swinger seriously.
Fair point...but some seem to believe what they write.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he bought a pretty good team. The salary cap is not a hard cap, although i could be wrong.

If you are a rich owner you are a lot more likely to buy a player than sell a player for cap relief, savings...So i think the amount your owner is willing to spend makes a big deal. I wouldn't be surprised if the Knicks owner is a massive cheapskate...Partially why they are always so bad
His baseball relative is cheap.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The salary cap is not a hard cap - there's just a luxury tax involved, which has added punitive measures.

But that's not the problem. The problem is is that you can't just buy a roster full of all-stars. Cleveland was able to pull off what they did because they had enough room to sign Lebron as most of their guys were on rookie contracts (TT and Kyrie). They then could trade off Wiggins to bring in Love. You can resign your guys and go over the cap so long as you have their Bird rights.

This is the reason that everytime Wiggy would bring up Gilbert's net worth, you'd get a collective eye roll. Your net worth only comes into play if you're willing to deal with the luxury tax. Being the richest owner doesn't allow you to just buy the most expensive roster and stack the deck. The system's designed to prevent against that.
No doubt about any of this......but does seem like not every owner would be willing to spend as far into the tax as Gilbert has.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair point...but some seem to believe what they write.

Believe what they write? You must be referring to wiggy then. He's been doing that stuff for years.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if we're going to start that, let's go all the way back through history and start diminishing titles.

Sorry, @logic that title you got in '89 against the Lakers without Magic and Byron Scott...asterisk.

May as well throw one on the one you got against the Kobe/Shaq Lakers too because of Karl Malone getting hurt.

Oh, and sorry @Wamu, @Gman and @LogicMan I'm gonna be going over the Celtics titles too. You can expect a few asterisks.

Do we have any Houston Rockets fans here? Because those back to backs y'all got when MJ was playing baseball...asterisks.

Oh and Bulls fans, that first title with MJ...that was against a Lakers team that had no business being there...asterisk.
Haha haha, in 1989 I was in San Diego and a Lakers fan!