• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Miami Heat

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all been posted. And you can stop with the Lakers fans taking offense bullshit. The only one taking offense is @tlance because he can't handle someone disagreeing with him.

I am not offended at all.

I just think it is a really stupid opinion with absolutely no basis in fact to support it.

So I am making fun of you for standing by it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, i heard he was gonna go with the Bills, Chiefs, or Dolphins. now hopefully he won't turn into a headache in the locker room...

That's the thing. Which L. Bell are they getting? He wasn't good with the Jets. But who is? And in Pittsburgh he tried to throw his QB under the bus and left town as damaged goods. At only 28 though he should have some gas left in his tank. Buyer beware though. He could turn into a pain in the ass real quick.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not offended at all.

I just think it is a really stupid opinion with absolutely no basis in fact to support it.

So I am making fun of you for standing by it.

You're full of shit. I tried to agree to disagree, but you can't stand anyone having a different opinion than you and so now you're proving yourself to be a hypocrite by saying you're done and then continuing to bitch and cry.

And you not agreeing with how I choose to support it, doesn't make me wrong or not objective.

Fucking hilarious how you don't want to budge off your opinion at all, but I'm somehow "not objective".

You're one of those that argues with someone, can't change their mind, they aren't changing yours but you call them closed minded.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're full of shit. I tried to agree to disagree, but you can't stand anyone having a different opinion than you and so now you're proving yourself to be a hypocrite by saying you're done and then continuing to bitch and cry.

And you not agreeing with how I choose to support it, doesn't make me wrong or not objective.

Fucking hilarious how you don't want to budge off your opinion at all, but I'm somehow "not objective".

You're one of those that argues with someone, can't change their mind, they aren't changing yours but you call them closed minded.

It is a Dorian level opinion man.

Seriously.

You have zero facts on your side. Just hypotheticals and what ifs.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I freaking love this kid. Swagger for days and a pretty mug.

The kid no doubt has a bright future. Like watching him play. But if doesn't want people making fun of him he needs to retire that scowl.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid no doubt has a bright future. Like watching him play. But if doesn't want people making fun of him he needs to retire that scowl.
It seems like he's doing it sort of in fun but maybe not. I love it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like he's doing it sort of in fun but maybe not. I love it.

When he did that I had to laugh. But there's never anything wrong with having confidence.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he knows it too. Like I said, having fun

It would be better if he thought he was a badass. He needs to start next season with a real chip on his shoulder. I suggest going the Kevin McHale route.

wSBdnR.gif

Tyler needs to show opponents he ain't fuckin' around.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, literally the least intimidating scowl ever. It's like when my sons yellow lab tries to growl.

When he turns 21 he should be the next Dos Equis spokeman. He wouldn't need to say a word. Just flash that scowl.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally nobody thinks that.

It is obvious that AD is a good ball handler.

I just take issue with a Laker fan claiming he is better at pretty much every basketball skill than Giannis when there is almost zero evidence of that.

It is definitively clear that AD is a better shooter. Defense is a toss up. They are probably the 2 best defenders in the NBA.

The rest though?

Nah.

Just because Giannis can play PG for his team doesn't mean he should exclusively. See Simmons, Ben. Slasher would be a better role for Giannis IMO, put him on the wing with a real PG that keeps everyone involved. Too often with Giannis at the point, his teammates stand around and watch. It's a problem at times with Lebron too, which is why the Lakers best lineups typically had Rondo and/or Caruso also on the floor. The Bucks never should've let Brogdon leave...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done with the ranking stuff. I'm with Jay Williams. I'm just gonna appreciate the art I've seen and the art I'm currently seeing and leave it at that.

They're all different players and they all bring/brought something unique to the game that made them special.

Ranking doesn't have a lot of value when the players involved play in different eras. Athleticism and rules have continuously changed the NBA.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect that the Lakers will, offer him every single penny they are allowed to under the cap and if they can figure out a way to pay him more...they'll do that too. lol
Max, absolutely. Unless he is willing to take less, but that rarely happens at the top level in the NBA. He certainly wouldn't do so without Lebron doing the same.