• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals. Cleveland vs. Golden State...

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oops. JR didn't realize the camera picked up he admited he thought they were up and that his coach had already outed him as well. Dude is on a bad streak right now

That's what he said to James. Doesn't necessarily mean that's exactly what was going through his head when he was talking to the school principle of the Cavs. I have hard time believing that he didn't know what the score was.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that's not defense. You think that's defense? Lol

Yes I think beating an offensive player to their spot in legal guarding position and drawing a charge is defense.

Silly me.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now taking a charge is playing defense. Lol I just can't. I'm out.
In order to get the charge - you have to be NOT MOVING - so if you as the player get to your spot - stop moving and are stationary and the refs see that -then the shooter gets a charging foul - but if you as the player was moving your feet - then you get charged with a blocking foul - The only I knew who had to an art form was Derek Fisher - damn, that dude could take a hit, pretend to fall down and get up like nothing happened

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what he said to James. Doesn't necessarily mean that's exactly what was going through his head when he was talking to the school principle of the Cavs. I have hard time believing that he didn't know what the score was.

Oh I think its very possible he didn't know the score. Tim Leglar explained it well on SVP's show saying JR was already thinking Hill was going to make the FT which would put them up one. Its a miss and he gets the rebound but his brain doesn't process what just happened. He was in a mindset of they would be up one so the ball is in his hands, he panics,thinking they are up one and tries to dribble it out

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, he did go out further than I thought.

When I first saw it brought up, I only looked at an image of him near the bench. I didn't know until I watched the video how long he was on the court and how far he walked towards Draymond and Tristan.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron & Love kept pace with Curry/Klay/KD scoring wise.

72 points for Love/LeBron, 79 points for Curry/Klay/KD.

Going to be very tough to do that game in and game out, but any game they do, they'll give themselves a good shot at the W.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yeah I guess those people who said why bother watching were right. That game was boring. /sarcasm

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here comes the Warriors run. Game over

Honestly, how can you be this terrible at something you have so much confidence in? You are too stupid to live, man.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that's not defense. You think that's defense? Lol
I hate to say this, but yes it is. The reason it's not a common defense is because the players taking a charge have to take some really hard hits - so most of the players that will take a charge are the lesser talented players that wouldn't get minutes any other way.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, we're all in agreement that JR is the dumbest motherfucker in the NBA, right? I mean, @WiggyRuss , that was hilarious!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yeah I guess those people who said why bother watching were right. That game was boring. /sarcasm

All these people who whine but who obviously continue to watch the NBA just need to sit back and enjoy the game. I never stopped watching when the Lakers were dominating or when the Bulls were dominating, and these people complaining about the Warriors won't stop watching either. People aren't happy about the Finals matchup, but there has been plenty of drama this season. It's just that the Cavs-Warriors chapter in NBA history is not quite over yet. I'm sure we'll be moving on to the Celtics and Sixers dominating the NBA soon enough and a return to prominence by the Lakers.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that play they called a block in the Pacers series that was a goal tend & cost them that game?? Except they made the right call tonight.
Yeah and Lebron even admitted that he should have been called (but wasn't called) for goaltending on that play, during an interview after the game.

Reactions: LAD

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So triggered
You can't blame the Cavalier fans for being triggered though - Especially when you have stupid fuck up piss away a chance to be up by two points with less then 3 seconds for the Warriors to get off a shot. Then top that off with the fact that they claim to having the King of basket on their team and the sucker continues to lose in the finals:pound:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't blame the Cavalier fans for being triggered though - Especially when you have stupid fuck up piss away a chance to be up by two points with less then 3 seconds for the Warriors to get off a shot. Then top that off with the fact that they claim to having the King of basket on their team and the sucker continues to lose in the finals:pound:

they would have been up by ONE point if he had made that missed FT.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this series is what separates a player like Kobe Bryant from the so called king James who scored 51 points tonight. Kobe would have scored 65 points and beat both Curry and Thompson for the win:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they would have been up by ONE point if he had made that missed FT.
If Hill had made that shot - then yes, the Cavs would have been up by 1 point with 4.6 seconds on the clock - plenty of time for a good shot from Curry, Thompson or Durant - They had three that could hit a three.

If JR Smith, however had thrown the ball at the rim and made a relatively easy shot from a short distance, then the Cavs would have been up by two with perhaps 1 or 2 seconds left or maybe none. That's not to say The Warriors wouldn't have come back with 2 seconds and made a miracle shot - but I would take my chances with that - then giving a team like the Warriors a full five minutes on the clock

I thought from the beginning that the Cavaliers had a good chance to win 2 games and not just one like the others in here think - and with two wins- anything could happen for the other games - but I think this was one of their best chances to to get one of those two games. I still think the Cav's will get one game at home and maybe two though - Lebron is way to good to get swept