• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals. Cleveland vs. Golden State...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I genuinely think you got that backwards.

Looney stripped him, the refs didn't call a foul but the replay he very clearly fouled him.

It was right after LeBron cleanly stripped Durant but got called for that foul (although there was a legitimate argument that Nance fouled him so you could call that a wash, they just got the wrong guy).

Maybe a different play.
The one I heard, Looney was shooting and Cavs announcers said it was a clear foul on James.
The parts I heard seemed pretty unbiased.
Nothing like Austin Carr on TV

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe a different play.
The one I heard, Looney was shooting and Cavs announcers said it was a clear foul on James.

Oh, yeah I remember that play. Yeah, they called it a clean block by LeBron, live I thought LeBron fouled him but they never showed a replay.

Here's the play I thought you were referring to.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should be lol. Its a very important part of their job. Are they just supposed to guess on the restricted area rule on every play cause they can't be bothered to look at their feeet?

They look at feet on the baseline. What do you want, some genetically engineered human/octopus hybrid with hundreds of eyes on each limb?

Like I said, it's bs that they can review the foul call on a replay. Restricted circle is pretty straight forward. Either the guy is in there or he isn't. But the bottom line is that James wasn't there in time.

Reactions: LAD

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe a different play.
It doesn't matter either way because when the Heat was winning with LeBron, there plenty of times you heard them say 'A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM LEARNS HOW TO PLAY PAST THE BAD CALLS AND WIN" We can talk about one or two back calls, but if you want to go play by play for all seven games - it evens out and the best team wins

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should be lol. Its a very important part of their job. Are they just supposed to guess on the restricted area rule on every play cause they can't be bothered to look at their feeet?

Apparently you want this person to ref games

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oops. JR didn't realize the camera picked up he admited he thought they were up and that his coach had already outed him as well. Dude is on a bad streak right now

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter either way because when the Heat was winning with LeBron, there plenty of times you heard them say 'A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM LEARNS HOW TO PLAY PAST THE BAD CALLS AND WIN" We can talk about one or two back calls, but if you want to go play by play for all seven games - it evens out and the best team wins

For sure. I said I was done talking refs, then I got baited back in.

Warriors won the game. Refs didn't make Hill miss the FT or JR forget the score or Draymond hit 2 dagger 3s, etc, etc.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a block by LeBron, but I dont agree with review rules.
If the same play happens with 2:01 left its a charge.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if you guys talked about this one, but by rule, Kevin Love should be suspended

Yeah, I just watched the video. And it's not like he was minimally on the court. He was walking towards the altercation and took several steps before an assistant coach intercepted him and got him back to the bench. The letter and the spirit of the rule both apply.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Warriors won the game. Refs didn't make Hill miss the FT or JR forget the score or Draymond hit 2 dagger 3s, etc, etc.

What are you thoughts on the refs? :dhd:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oops. JR didn't realize the camera picked up he admited he thought they were up and that his coach had already outed him as well. Dude is on a bad streak right now

The reporters tried so hard to get LeBron to sell out JR too, lol. He wasn't having it, but yeah, everyone knows what happened.

It sucks cause he had a couple big shots, played great D and could've had a game winning offensive board and bucket. Narrative about him would've been so different.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a block by LeBron, but I dont agree with review rules.
If the same play happens with 2:01 left its a charge.
Maybe, just maybe LBJ stops trying to take charges & actually defend? There's a thought.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I just watched the video. And it's not like he was minimally on the court. He was walking towards the altercation and took several steps before an assistant coach intercepted him and got him back to the bench.
Hmm, he did go out further than I thought.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Home cooking strikes again in OT

Hill should have hit that free throw and the Cavs would have stole a road win.

Dramond Green is still the dooshiest of the dooshers

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even if Jr had made the shot, the Warriors would have still had something like 2 or three seconds to set up a play and hit a two or three - who's to say the Warriors wouldn't have still won it - but for sure if I am the Cav's position, I'd rather make the Warriors win that with 4 seconds left then taking a chance by giving them five more minutes - that was plenty of time for one of them to hit a dozen threes -

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you thoughts on the refs? :dhd:
giphy.gif

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now taking a charge is playing defense. Lol I just can't. I'm out.