• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals. Cleveland vs. Golden State...

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.
Its def his fault they lost game 1.
If only he would have scored 62.

Actually it is. .. Did he play any defense?? (The rest of the team did) Oh Nevermind.. LeTots will probably say he did ROFLMAO

I don't want to dispute the LeNarrative

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it is. .. Did he play any defense?? (The rest of the team did) Oh Nevermind.. LeTots will probably say he did ROFLMAO

I don't want to dispute the LeNarrative

Im a LeTot?
Lol.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a LeTot?
Lol.

Did Lebron play any defense in Game 1 (besides a block on Curry in OT after the game was already lost?)... I didn't see much.

Maybe if he would put as much effort into he defensive end as he did on Offense the Cavs would have won... Just a thought

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Lebron play any defense in Game 1 (besides a block on Curry in OT after the game was already lost?)... I didn't see much.

Maybe if he would put as much effort into he defensive end as he did on Offense the Cavs would have won... Just a thought

Im not playing this game lol

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The injustice in this world with athletes to be paid this amount of money to throw 45K to just a bullshit outfit they may only wear once .

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2779 ... =editorial

Can this country not throw more of that Money to people who actually WORK REAL JOBS for a living?
icon_facepalm.gif

Instead of letting overpaid athletes pay 45K to some stupid looking bullshit outfit?

Its even worse you're giving this type of money to a career LOSER Finals clown like 3-6

I hope the overrated FUCK goes bankrupt
:scratch:

He went discount by saving material. Not sure why you are bent out of shape over someone being frugal...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggy stayed on the court immediately after his injury too. It actually looked like nothing when it happened, unlike Klay's.

Once those ankles and knees swell up the next day, it is a much different story. Athletes are often able to play through an injury when it happens, then they miss multiple days, even weeks once it stiffens up.

He's got a high ankle sprain to make it worse. That shit is gonna linger for the rest of this series at least. There's basically nothing they can do for it other than hope it doesn't swell and then see if he can play on it after they shoot it up to the point where he can't feel anything. This definitely should be a concern for the Warriors