• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals. Cleveland vs. Golden State...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ready for the game,
im not.

im pooping my pampers right now.

they should be up 1-0 with house money right now. honestly i MOSTLY listnen to sports talk radio in the car but i havent been able to the last few days. I read sports articles quite a bit but its been Politico and CNN the last couple days. I read the Sunday sports Plain Dealer every week but couldnt read anything but the Indians and Browns.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While your Cavs were on the short end of some calls they had other opportunities to take care of business. But it's piss poor on the NBA's behalf to admit after the fact that during a Finals game their shit collection of so-called refs missed a lane violation on Draymond & a foul.
While your Cavs were on the short end of some calls they had other opportunities to take care of business. But it's piss poor on the NBA's behalf to admit after the fact that during a Finals game their shit collection of so-called refs missed a lane violation on Draymond & a foul.
your right...your def. right.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not.

they should be up 1-0 with house money right now. honestly i MOSTLY listnen to sports talk radio in the car but i havent been able to the last few days. I read sports articles quite a bit but its been Politico and CNN the last couple days. I read the Sunday sports Plain Dealer every week but couldnt read anything but the Indians and Browns.

I miss the PD sports section. Then again I also miss the Beacon Journal sports section because the Denver Post sports section is nothing but shit week after week.

MikeMed

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,090.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not.

I feel your pain bro.
I do the same thing after a tough loss....Avoid sports talk sports news all together. .....

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else listening to some blues music right now?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel your pain bro.

You don't know what pain is until you're a Browns fan. Seriously I wanna drive to Cleveland & sucker punch Jimmy Haslam. Can anyone give me a ride? I got gas money!

MikeMed

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,090.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope......Watching 1st place Milwaukee Brewers pregame show

MikeMed

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,090.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know what pain is until you're a Browns fan. Seriously I wanna drive to Cleveland & sucker punch Jimmy Haslam. Can anyone give me a ride? I got gas money!

You are right.......I am always depressed the week the Packers get knocked out of the playoffs.......But its got to suck knowing before the season starts yougot no shot.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope......Watching 1st place Milwaukee Brewers pregame show
i love how the Brewers stole Shaw from the Red Sox....not that Shaw is like an AMAZINg player but hes pretty freaking good.

I am bummed the Indians gave up on Jesus Aguilar though--- if the Indians werent right in their window of contenito nthey would have never have given up on that kid--- but with EE and at the time, Santana, and having to win now- they couldnt wait any longer

he looks like he will be a cheap, solid 1B option for a while.

Brewers need to find a #1 starter somehow... Hader has been INSANELY good in the bullpen- him and Knebel is a helluva 1-2 punch

if they could just get their SP a little bit better they could contend

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, the Factory Of Sadness might not be there much longer......it finally looks like they have someone with a brain in the front office with Dorsey.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right.......I am always depressed the week the Packers get knocked out of the playoffs.......But its got to suck knowing before the season starts yougot no shot.

At least you have a great team to root for. Actually I gained alotta respect for the Packers organization back in '95 shortly after that weasel-fuck Art Modell moved my team. Before that happened I didn't know your Packers were owned by the city & not 1 greedy asshole owner who could move the team outta town over a stadium issue.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, the Factory Of Sadness might not be there much longer......it finally looks like they have someone with a brain in the front office with Dorsey.

All we can do is hope Dorsey knows what he's doing. Because that organization has done little right for a long time now. Fuck off Haslam!

MikeMed

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,090.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i love how the Brewers stole Shaw from the Red Sox....not that Shaw is like an AMAZINg player but hes pretty freaking good.

I am bummed the Indians gave up on Jesus Aguilar though--- if the Indians werent right in their window of contenito nthey would have never have given up on that kid--- but with EE and at the time, Santana, and having to win now- they couldnt wait any longer

he looks like he will be a cheap, solid 1B option for a while.

Brewers need to find a #1 starter somehow... Hader has been INSANELY good in the bullpen- him and Knebel is a helluva 1-2 punch

if they could just get their SP a little bit better they could contend

You are avery knowledge baseball fan.....Shaw was a steal for sure and Jesus AG is our MVP- superclutch. Hader is the most dominant relief pitcher Milwaukee has ever seen...Check is KO/IP........But yeah they need another SP if they are going to contend

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keep thinking maybe Cleveland has a shot in this game 2 because Iggy is out and Thompson is questionable, so you wonder how healthy he will be. But then I look at the Warriors roster to analyze who could possibly step up in game 2 for an injured Iggy and Thompson and see that the Warriors have Kevin Durant!

Steph and Durant may be able to carry this team, right?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keep thinking maybe Cleveland has a shot in this game 2 because Iggy is out and Thompson is questionable, so you wonder how healthy he will be. But then I look at the Warriors roster to analyze who could possibly step up in game 2 for an injured Iggy and Thompson and see that the Warriors have Kevin Durant!

Steph and Durant may be able to carry this team, right?

On a scale of 1 to 10 what's yer hatred level fer LeBron? And exactly how long did it take you to analyze the Warriors roster? Kinda funny you just now realized KD joined the team he couldn't beat though. Keep it faster!:heh:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not.

The Drive
The Fumble
The Overpaid Knucklehead

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont think he actually paid for that bag do you? They probably paid him to rock it on camera.

And thats actually a fairly pedestrian price for a custom suit.
He should've declined to tote that purse around in public. Looked like he raided his wife's collection. SMH

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These refs have sucked ALL SEASON long. I find it funny how now that the missed calls don't favor Cle somehow everyone is up in arms. SMH