• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the NBA will NEVER look into LBJ too hard when it comes to any sort of PED use.

Not saying LBJ does, but no way the league will even look at it or think about it.

Well a 10 pound weight gain isn't too crazy from high school to the first couple years in the NBA. He was listed at 240 coming out of high school. He was already in very good shape but you saw his body transform with the NBA workouts, trainers, facilities, etc.

It is crazy bc Wiggins coming out of high school was listed at the same height 6'8" but only 197 lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the NBA will NEVER look into LBJ too hard when it comes to any sort of PED use.

Not saying LBJ does, but no way the league will even look at it or think about it.

The odd thing is he's always been accused of using something. He's just a freak on nature & I think it's kinda natural to think he's on (or been on) something. I'd like to think he's got more respect for the game to cheat it like that though. Who really knows though right?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs defense perimeter defense was EXCELLENT. That's what really frustrated the Warriors. It wasn't so much that they eliminated the 3 point shot, but they also pressed up harder on the wings, making simple side to side action much more difficult. That usually helped kill at least a few more seconds of the shot clock, which made the Warriors have to rush their offense. Rushing their offense caused more individual one on one play because of the reduced shot clock.

The Cavs made a game plan to force the Warriors to the hoop and the Warriors didn't take advantage of this. Aside from Lebron's weakside help, there wasn't any interior presence as a shot blocker. What the Warriors didn't do was take advantage of the overplay's and try to get a few more back door looks. And honestly, this is where Bogut was sorely missed. In a lot of games this year, teams employed this same tactic, but Bogut was used as the safety valve because teams play off of him. The Warriors would dump the ball to him in the high post and he would hit cutters going back door. Unfortunately he wasn't able to hold his own on defense in this series so he was pulled from a few games and he missed the last game and a half completely. It's also why Draymond being out game 5 was critical too, because of his passing.

The Cavs defense wasn't so much lock-down, as it was strategic planning. They executed the game plan very well and it caused the Warriors some frustration. All year long the teams that gave the Warriors the most trouble were the teams who had solid athletic wings, with size. With Lebron, Shumpert, JR, Kyrie(he did amazing I thought), Jefferson, etc., they were able to press up on the guards. I thought their defensive game planning resembled a lot of what the Celtics did to the Warriors in the game they beat them.

I asked for an intelligent, unbiased perspective and you delivered in spades. Thank you, Mr Sushi.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The odd thing is he's always been accused of using something. He's just a freak on nature & I think it's kinda natural to think he's on (or been on) something. I'd like to think he's got more respect for the game to cheat it like that though. Who really knows though right?
You never know. I'd say its about as likely as JJ Watt doping as thats probably what Lebron would be doing if the NBA wasn't a major sport.

7.4 billion people on the planet. At least a couple have to be mutants

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never know. I'd say its about as likely as JJ Watt doping as thats probably what Lebron would be doing if the NBA wasn't a major sport.

I'm pretty sure Dennis Rodman is an alien.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see the suspicion, but I don't think LeBron uses PEDs, but you are right who really knows. there are some athletes out there who use PEDs and you'd never guess they did.

I think LeBron is just a natural athletic freak of nature.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man, anymore I swear all these kids have to be on something. Just look through the football recruiting websites. Kids that are 16 look like 5 year NFL vets. Look at Myles Garrett, this was during the summer before his freshman year in college:

460x1240.jpg

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never injured
Rapidly balding at age 30
Face of a 45 year old

#normal

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never injured
Face of a 45 year old

#normal

Taking steroids actually makes you more prone to injury. And as far as the face of a 45 year old...Greg Oden says hi

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never injured
Face of a 45 year old

#normal

After all the shit you've talked about LeBron since he returned to Cleveland I take nothing you say seriously about him. Of course you think he's cheating. I would expect nothing else from you.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After all the shit you've talked about LeBron since he returned to Cleveland I take nothing you say seriously about him. Of course you think he's cheating. I would expect nothing else from you.

I've actually always praised his conditioning and off season diet and work ethic.
I've never accused him of using anything.
I know he puts the work in.

That being said, he looks 45 and was balding before age 30.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I call it like I see it.
Did I not say yesterday that I had him ahead of Kobe even before this championship.

#unbiased
#needakleenex?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu , @WiggyRuss , @Shanemansj13

Shouldn't you be camped out in front of James house in case he drives by and waves?

#crazypeople
#getalife

Not only do I not live in Akron anymore I don't even live in Ohio. Keep pretending I do though, it's funny. And it's very ironic that you said #getalife. You should take your own advise.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only do I not live in Akron anymore I don't even live in Ohio. Keep pretending I do though, it's funny. And it's very ironic that you said #getalife. You should take your own advise.

nice job moving out of that shit hole

#calmdown

Let me guess. You live in....
Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.