• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Durant on LeBron James' huge Game 7 block and Kyrie Irving's dagger: "He looked like Batman coming out of nowhere. Seriously. They got the all black on and he came out of nowhere. Once the [Warriors] got that fast break I was like, 'They're about to go off, they're going to score six or seven straight,' and he came out of nowhere. He looked like Batman coming out of nowhere. And then Kyrie shot the fade, that was game. He's got all the confidence in the world, Steph Curry was playing off him and I was like, 'That's a bucket. Game over.'"

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's kinda like when my daughter was born. you should've SEEN me practically SKY walking and saying over and over "i got me a DAUGHTER..."

then after that I put my arms down and said "i have a daughter. DAMMIT'...

Daughters are the worst.

I was never afraid of shit......

Until I had kids.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of the Drinking, Smoking, Boozing, Slapping the shit out of teammates and womanizing, Jordan took excellent care of his body.

Joking......But, MJ was no slug, physically.

Lebron is just a Mandingo.

* waves arms frantically*

I'm black, I'm Black!!

:lm:
I'll give MJ all the credit in the world for playing for as long as he did, he must've been doing something right. But yeah, Lebron is a specimen from a lab somewhere. I saw the Sports Science on ESPN that they did on his Iguadola block the other night. They said his 20 yard split that he ran down the court on that play was faster than Jamaal Charles' when he was in the Sports Science studios, and Lebron has 50+ lbs on Charles.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give MJ all the credit in the world for playing for as long as he did, he must've been doing something right. But yeah, Lebron is a specimen from a lab somewhere. I saw the Sports Science on ESPN that they did on his Iguadola block the other night. They said his 20 yard split that he ran down the court on that play was faster than Jamaal Charles' when he was in the Sports Science studios, and Lebron has 50+ lbs on Charles.

That's what makes his skill level so freaky.

Magic was nowhere near athletic. But, they both had unparalleled senses, for a guy that size, when it comes to creating for others and being whatever your team needed in a given situation.

You need a pg, Power Post Player, Small ball Center?

It's nothing for those 2 guys.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what makes his skill level so freaky.

Magic was nowhere near athletic. But, they both had unparalleled senses, for a guy that size, when it comes to creating for others and being whatever your team needed in a given situation.

You need a pg, Power Post Player, Small ball Center?

It's nothing for those 2 guys.

Magic's career was tarnished because he played for the Lakers.:thumb:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if only they tested for steroids or something eh...?

Steroids, HGH, deer antler spray, caffeine, Big League Chew, Flintstones vitamins. Man I'm tellin' ya the Lakers were hopped up on goofballs!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steroids, HGH, deer antler spray, caffeine, Big League Chew, Flintstones vitamins. Man I'm tellin' ya the Lakers were hopped up on goofballs!
Speaking of Steroids, in a lot of ways I feel like Lebron is the Barry Bonds of basketball in terms of being so physically dominant. Big difference is Barry started out small and lean and Lebron has always been a ridiculous freak.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Mike Francesca.... as players were leaving the court after Game 4 Klay walked past LeBron and said "Hey LeBron, this is a man's game".

Apparently LeBron was super pissed in the locker room going off about it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Steroids, in a lot of ways I feel like Lebron is the Barry Bonds of basketball in terms of being so physically dominant. Big difference is Barry started out small and lean and Lebron has always been a ridiculous freak.

I've heard the LeBron steroid talk every year of his career. Until there's proof he's cheating I don't buy any of it. So now LeBron's the Barry Bonds of basketball? Where's the proof that he had a dramatic physical change like BB did from his days in Pittsburgh to his days in SF? And LeBron was a physical freak in HS. Does that mean he's been taking stuff since his frosh. year in HS?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Mike Francesca.... as players were leaving the court after Game 4 Klay walked past LeBron and said "Hey LeBron, this is a man's game".

Apparently LeBron was super pissed in the locker room going off about it.

Be careful what you say Klay you might wake the beast. And that explains what Lebron said to Curry after that block, "This is a mans game". And to Klay, karma is a bitch. Klay crumbled in the last few games and Lebron climbed his way to greatness.

Those cocky bastards have everything that is coming to them. CHOKE! In my definition, COMEBACK! The best comeback ever. I am curious to see how the Warriors respond and if this comeback haunts them for years to come.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard the LeBron steroid talk every year of his career. Until there's proof he's cheating I don't buy any of it. So now LeBron's the Barry Bonds of basketball? Where's the proof that he had a dramatic physical change like BB did from his days in Pittsburgh to his days in SF? And LeBron was a physical freak in HS. Does that mean he's been taking stuff since his frosh. year in HS?
I meant it as a compliment relative to the fact that Lebron stands out among people who normally stand out and pads the stats in every relevant category. I couldn't think of another player in major sports who stands out in that way that wasn't doping but that doesnt mean Lebron is or was.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful what you say Klay you might wake the beast. And that explains what Lebron said to Curry after that block, "This is a mans game". And to Klay, karma is a bitch. Klay crumbled in the last few games and Lebron climbed his way to greatness.

Those cocky bastards have everything that is coming to them. CHOKE! In my definition, COMEBACK! The best comeback ever. I am curious to see how the Warriors respond and if this comeback haunts them for years to come.

Fuck LeBron, fuck Gilbert, fuck the Cavs, fuck Cleveland, fuck-fuck-fuckity-fuck-fuck-fuck.

Well that about covers it. Time for a new topic!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the NBA will NEVER look into LBJ too hard when it comes to any sort of PED use.

Not saying LBJ does, but no way the league will even look at it or think about it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant it as a compliment relative to the fact that Lebron stands out among people who normally stand out and pads the stats in every relevant category. I couldn't think of another player in major sports who stands out in that way that wasn't doping but that doesnt mean Lebron is or was.

Oh my bad there. I took your BB comment wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.